**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... What do y'all think are chances they'd Split the SoP Rewards?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
As in having the 6 Star Nexus Crystal/Selector in One Mail/Claim Spot...
Then the T5 Class Fragment/Crystal Selectors in a Separate Mail/Claim Spot.
πŸ˜‚ Probably would never happen but it would be a Very Nice QoL Addition, so we could open our 6 Star Before being forced to choose the Class of the Catalysts, which is a Decision that could be heavily affected by what 6 Star you pull...

Just saying that would be a possible route to deal with that fear a lot of us have had since the Reveal

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Close to zero, I'm afraid.

You could say that about a lot of things in this game though, and yet people still managed to pull Featured 6 Stars from those Original Drop Rate Cavs...
    But yeah I'd be shocked if we did get them split, even if they thought this was a good idea it'd probably be too late with not even 2 days left.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Depends. Are you dreaming? Then yes.
    Are you awake? Then no.

I knew there was a reason i day dreamed my whole life!
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    No chance at all imo , you will get both rewards together and immediately will have to decide your t5cc selectors…same as when you get t4cc selectors grouped in with a crystal.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Close to zero, I'm afraid.

You could say that about a lot of things in this game though, and yet people still managed to pull Featured 6 Stars from those Original Drop Rate Cavs...
    But yeah I'd be shocked if we did get them split, even if they thought this was a good idea it'd probably be too late with not even 2 days left.
    It is more the case that they almost certainly cannot do that ad hoc for this one event; to do this they would need to redesign how the peak milestone reward system works to accommodate this kind of functionality, and I think the developers are a little busy right now to want to take that project on just for Summer of Pain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    I don't even know what T5cc I want. Thinking about just planning for an R4 but that might be awhile. I hate waiting to claim rewards lol.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't even know what T5cc I want. Thinking about just planning for an R4 but that might be awhile. I hate waiting to claim rewards lol.

Well I usually go down a mini tier system...
    Is there anyone I currently have that has an Ability set my Roster Desperately Needs (example: say you have a Guilly 2099 and need Power Control, her Sp1 with no Prefight Active can do that job quite well on top of many other things), if none then move on to the next tier is there anyone with a particularly Useful Ability Set that might not always be Needed but can work (example: Spiderham with easy access Power Stings and Taunt), then again if none move down to the last tier of is there anyone I currently have that I simply Enjoy Playing even if they aren't "the best" or anyone who's considered Solid but falls just short in some regard that the Boost from a Rank Up would improve.

I pretty much always find someone that fits the bill by the end.