My one year mcoc progression

LivingAfroLivingAfro Member Posts: 108
This is all the progress I have made on mcoc over one year, roster wise. I have the basic mastery setup with precision and cruelty, a few points in mystic dispersion and glass cannon. Going for willpower next. I am currently uncollected and pushing to complete act 5. I have played almost every day for the year other than my 3 month break in April. Anyway, here is my roster!

(Still have a bunch more 3 and four stars but didn't think u needed to see that😂)

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Member Posts: 108
    And sorry guys, no idea why the images are in a random order like that😂
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    That three month break you took in April must have been difficult, well done fitting it in a month tho and playing nearly every day for a year for 3/4 of the year.

Go get cav!
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Member Posts: 59
    My advice to you will be take those mastery points out of MD. You don't need them for now.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I would just say your 9 month progression, both for accuracy, and that this is a more impressive roster considering you had 3/4 of that time that you actually played.

Other than that, looks great! You definitely have some good champs that will take you far already, which is a big hurdle for some people! Now you just have to master all of the basics and get into the more advanced levels of combat.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    It took me 3-4 years to get a 6 star
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Member Posts: 108
    Wow, thanks everyone for your kind words and tips, I really appreciate it😃