**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don't claim SOP rewards

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
If you're already TB, shouldn't most of us leave the SOP rewards unclaimed while we do week 10?

Exploration gives 50k 6* shards in week 10. Those pulls can materially change which class nexus and T5CC are best for you.

Does anyone know how long you can let the rewards sit before they're gone, reduced to atoms?

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I imagine 2 weeks like most big inventory rewards. I'm not sure you'll even have time to finish week ten and open before your rewards expire. This is a great point however.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

If you're already TB, shouldn't most of us leave the SOP rewards unclaimed while we do week 10?

Exploration gives 50k 6* shards in week 10. Those pulls can materially change which class nexus and T5CC are best for you.

Does anyone know how long you can let the rewards sit before they're gone, reduced to atoms?

1 week :smile:
  • Options
    Just check your rewards tab, scroll to the bottom there is stands as 6 days 23 h something
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m sitting on a 6* basic right now and will hold my SoP prizes until after I open. Theoretically, it could alter my decision.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

Just check your rewards tab, scroll to the bottom there is stands as 6 days 23 h something

always forget that tab is there, thanks @Fit_Fun9329

Well, 1 path per day still leaves time to claim them. The real challenge is having the disciple to leave them there!
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

always forget that tab is there, thanks @Fit_Fun9329

Well, 1 path per day still leaves time to claim them. The real challenge is having the disciple to leave them there!
    You are welcome my friend and yes - discipline is required 😅
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Don't over think it, it's just one champ from the nexus. I'm sitting on 99k 6* shards, just saving for the next featured. I'm open my nexus as soon as I get it.