**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please leave tips on Magik and DS in 5.2.4

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Soooo I have 100% 5.2 except chapter 4. I have only done one path because i dont have a rank 5 immune champ. So until then i want to do the other lanes, I need suggestions on how to get past Magik and DS. I can get past Magik, but that DS regens about 10k every 10 seconds.. No Magik (shes r4 undupe) and no Vision (AOU) or OG. Also no Voodoo, Dorm. Only power contrl champ I have is HE and he us literally usesless in 5.2.4
Need help asap!

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Got Gwenpool or duped DD?
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have DD but he isnt duped lol and no Gwenpool smh i know thats how my bro did it. Checkout my roster and give team suggestions. My roster is really small I have only been playing 10 months and dont spend @Madman_marvin
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    fv34ddylb4j7.jpeg
    r237qp0ftsm4.png
    6hl70thkgfpq.png
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yondu
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I found it best to reduce Magik's health to zero.

If you can do that, you can win.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Guillotine
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    hey use despair mastery with a debuffs champ like gp or x23 or wlovy at rank 3 (-15%regen for every debuffs he has on him ) best option is gp as she can reduce ability with her combos .
    AA neutrox also works
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Crossbones might work
    Whyre you guys listing champs you dont see on my roster lol
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Whyre you guys listing champs you dont see on my roster lol

Your original post didn't provide details of your roster beyond a few heroes. People are going to leave their suggestions, not just for you, but for anyone who reads the thread.

I made a suggestion based on my experience: Guillotine. I used SW and Guillotine for both Magik and Strange. Others might be able to offer more input.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I used magik. Just make sure to parry before you launch her sp2 so you get the power lock on her.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Magik will be your best bet. If you max out md it's a lot but fairly easy fight. You'll basically be living at l2, so you can keep them power locked for damn near the whole fight.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    thor is the best bet high damage and he can stack armor as well but need to be skilled
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    I used Thor and tore up Magic and strange.