**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why you roll 3 and not 2 cav crystals at a time. What to do with DM

Looking at Seatin’s most recent tier list I see he has Dragon Man unduped at solid god tier, right up with Magik, Sorcerer Supreme, Symbiote Supreme and Longshot.

I’ve never had even a 5 star DM. How do I use him? Is he rank 2 or eventually 3 worthy?

Any tips are appreciated. Saw some videos that made things more complicated than simple.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he’s pretty fun. Excellent cheesy option for the final champion phase, and he’s got good damage to boot.

You want to get the opponent against the wall, and for short fights just do a quick heavy then immediately after go into special 2 so it’s unblockable for the incinerates, then heavy again to get rid of them and do the big damage. He’s also got this neat mechanic that when the opponent is against the wall their Defensive Combat Power Rate is reduced by 70%
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Corner opponents and watch boosted attack damage, another thing is when cornered, opponents power slows down pass 2bars..