**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request for next month champ buff

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey kabam there are lots of champ to be buffed...but there is one of my request and i think many of the players have already requested earlier i think its time for deadpool buff...not total kit change just need improvement in critical rating and critical damage rating...of all the deadpool i think he deserve it even he is many people favorite cherecter...crit rating and crit damage rating really make him improve champ at all thankyou... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I’m sure he’s on the list, but the list is long and next month (September for sure, and likely October) is probably not in the cards. I’m sure reprogramming code for the buffs begins months in advance.

For the Summoner’s choice buff polls in the past, Kabam has listed:
    Kamala Khan (both times)
    Groot
    Venompool (Already done)
    Old Man Logan (Done)
    Colossus (Done)
    Howard the Duck (Done)
    Iron Patriot
    Jane Foster
    Joe Fixit
    Ant-Man
    Guillotine (Confirmed)
    Agent Venom

Likely that these will be the champs that get a complete overhaul. Deadpool may get a numbers boost or attribute changes, but it might be a while and I’m pretty sure it will be limited to Deadpool X-Force.

Complete Speculation, but considering nearly half of their vote list has gotten a buff or has a confirmed buff, I’d expect to see some of them reworked sooner rather than later. Especially considering the first half of this list was introduced in May 2019 and most of them have already gotten their buff.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Even if they were to take you request, they couldn't have it for next month. They plan these out months in advance. It takes more than a few weeks to do what they do to champs.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Even if they were to take you request, they couldn't have it for next month. They plan these out months in advance. It takes more than a few weeks to do what they do to champs.

I requested them mybe they increase crit rate in 2 month or 3 month it will be totally okey
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    I don’t care who they buff but please make the buff meaningful.