**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do I rank him up to R2?

So basically this is my roster before opening my 5th 6 star crystal, and I duped hulk buster! Do I rank him up though? I am low on resources. Especially t2a.
H

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

So basically this is my roster before opening my 5th 6 star crystal, and I duped hulk buster! Do I rank him up though? I am low on resources. Especially t2a.
    H

He's solid option for r2 . He can do lot of damage. Got his uses in game. And that Sig ability gives you massive regen which is very solid for Aq.
    I can r3 duped HB without second only after g299 and warlock.
  • Options
    demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    It is a no brainer to take hulkbuster to rank2, i would also suggest you rank2 your i-hulk. you have an amazing 6 star roster, i have storm, howard and Psylocke as a 6 star
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    rank HB if you love him

but personally I would r2 that MoleGod immediately
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster has a playstyle that seems a bit divisive, but if you like playing him I'd say go for it. I love him, personally. I have a max-sig r5 5* and would rank up a 6* Hulkbuster in a heartbeat if I ever pulled him. He's so good, you just have to be careful to not whiff his attacks. Both his specials and his heavy have a little shorter reach than I feel like they maybe should have. Especially his sp1, it's ridiculously short.

But other than that, he's a beast. Especially awakened. I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that he might have the single biggest regen in the game. Some champs can probably heal more over time (like Diablo or Angela with suicides and willpower on) but Hulkbuster has an absolutely massive heal when he drops below 15% health.