**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should I invest in suicides?

I have been sitting on 4k units for a while and with todays mastery core offer I could get suicides but I am not sure if they would work on balance with my roster

Should I invest in suicides? 23 votes

Yes, both
65%
SpeedbumpAKTEKErcarretQfuryChiliDogDawsManJoshKosh557AlbinoDarkElfDarksniper240groundedmaster20005marino123DrDrillZAHIDMALIK1588Hidr8__Yogesh123 15 votes
Yes, just liquid courage
0%
Yes, just double edge
0%
No, not with your roster
30%
Colonaut123BollandScrubhanWill3808Yodabolt21SirGamesBondAntzRodz 7 votes
Other (explain)
4%
Denslo500 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes, both
    It's always hard to say even with a great roster since it also depends on how you want to play the game. If you enjoy throwing a lot of flashy special attacks, suicides are not for you even if you have the champs. Conversely, you can get by even without the most suicide-friendly roster if you can keep your special attacks at a minimum.

That said, some good suicide champs you have:

* Guardian (strong bleed resistance at high sig)
    * Claire Voyant (double immunities, kinda, and access to regen)
    * Emma Frost (double immunities at the start of the fight)
    * Warlock (double immunities and access to regen)
    * Hyperion (poison immune and access to regen)
    * Magneto (resistant to bleed)
    * Sentinel (double immunities)
    * Doctor Voodoo (has regen)

I think they are worth unlocking just to have. They come in use every now and then, even if you don't use them all the time. I don't but I like having them available for when I need a damage boost for some reason.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes, both
    Just make sure you've got willpower
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Yes, both
    if you will run them sure, especially if you do arena. NEVER EVER DO "HALF" SUICIDES.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 437 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    What are half suicides? Like only double edge or liquid courage?
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    I own them and stopped using them.
    Reasons:
    -I like using SP1/2 a lot
    -only Recoil adds to specials damage (other 2 just add to regular attacks)
    -heal block node routinely being added (warlock can help you there)

They are definitely a mixed bag.

However, if Recoil did not exist, I would definitely use suicides.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,557 ★★★★★
    No, not with your roster
    First of all, I definitely don’t suggest running half suicides. If you’re going to do it you have to go all in for it to be worth it. Second, I feel like your roster could go either way but if I were you I wouldn’t run them. Claire, guardian, and warlock would benefit the most. You’ve got a fair amount of people who probably wouldn’t benefit but wouldn’t be hurt by it. But sorcerer, Hyperion, and torch are hurt by it a lot. Take that into account while making your decision.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,557 ★★★★★
    No, not with your roster
    Glassback said:

What are half suicides? Like only double edge or liquid courage?

@Glassback half suicides are where you aren’t running full points in liquid courage and double edge. Anything less than that is typically considered half suicides.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

First of all, I definitely don’t suggest running half suicides. If you’re going to do it you have to go all in for it to be worth it. Second, I feel like your roster could go either way but if I were you I wouldn’t run them. Claire, guardian, and warlock would benefit the most. You’ve got a fair amount of people who probably wouldn’t benefit but wouldn’t be hurt by it. But sorcerer, Hyperion, and torch are hurt by it a lot. Take that into account while making your decision.

So quick update, I decided to go for it, on the basis that I plan to do a lot of arena grinding this week with the 20% gold and battle chip boost and suicides definitely make that easier, also I had a look at the content I'm doing and for a lot of it I can use claire instead of sorcerer. I accept I have a couple of champions like torch that don't work with the suicides but I had a look at future rank ups and I am working on getting mags to r5 and he has a great synergy with suicide masteries so on balance I think they are worth it