**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Support still help you use the Rank Up Gem you want?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I remember seeing many threads about people saying if you want to use a Certain Rank Up Gem that is being covered by another one, you could contact Support and get them to activate the correct one or something... (Don't know why they can't just add that option in game since it's been an Issue for Years)
But I when I searched it here, a couple of the more recent threads mentioned they aren't doing it anymore or only doing it for certain gems?
I got a Generic 3-4 2017 Gem expiring I wanted to use on Thor, but a Cosmic 3-4 2015 Gem is covering it...

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    depends on the support member that answers your question
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They did for me in the spring and again a month ago
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

depends on the support member that answers your question

You're joking... So sometimes you'll just get someone that doesn't feel like doing it, that seems rather rude. Especially since they're choosing to not give us the option in game 😂
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes, they should. I asked a few months ago twice about which paths I was missing in my 5.3 exploration since it was at like 95%. Once, they gave me the exact path and portal I needed to get to. Another time, they just said that they’re not allowed to disclose that information and closed the ticket
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    It depends on the gem you want to use and the gem is taking priority.
    And sadly in your case, it's true that they won't change it... They will say that Class gem will take priority over generic.

I'll suggest to not waste your time on ticket (on this specific case) and use the expiring gem on anyone...

They'll only change the gem when you want to use a year specific gem and a non-year specific is blocking it.(generic or not, in this case it doesn't matter)