**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need A Little Guidance With 6.3.6 Boss CapIW

Sweet jeebus did this fight make me look and feel like a chump this weekend. I've tried my hand with both Ghost and SpMIW and still got blown up with nothing to show for it (to be fair, I dont have a lot of experience with either). Any suggestions on what vids to watch or any other characters to use? Help??

Comments

• THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Thanks for the advice so far! I cant post my roster atm but suffice to say, its a an embarrassment of riches which makes it worse that I havent wrapped up TB yet. I am curious regarding a timing issue in the fight, is it better to start attacking immediately and risk building up that charge in the first 10 secs or dodge and wait for the node to drop off after the first 10?
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I saved up in arena, 4 hr crystals, farming pots and resourced through with Corvus. KM can tank sp3s. I have to think Ghost is best evading sp3 with hood, but HM has to be a great option.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Don't build up the charge.
    When it times out, it is not critical damage, so it does not help you.

Dex and Parry are very important to this fight.
    You may want to wait until they get them fixed.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Playing around the shield is annoying, but I actually used Doom with the Annihilus synergy and spammed heavies.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    One word:

Falcon.

Thank me later.

P. S. : It does help a lot if you have him duped though. 20 sig levels is enough but the sweet spot is 50 .

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Agree with @Ethereality - Falcon is amazing for this fight.

When I explored 6.3.6 I put Heimdal on the team to survive that first SP3. Obviously from that point you're doing intercepts only, but this method can solo
  • THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    UPDATE: Beat the boss with a supe'd up Aegon. I had him maxed cause everyone said you should but never really used him that much so it was about time for me to change that. Thanks for all of the advice!

Now its time to dive into 6.4...
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

Sweet jeebus did this fight make me look and feel like a chump this weekend. I've tried my hand with both Ghost and SpMIW and still got blown up with nothing to show for it (to be fair, I dont have a lot of experience with either). Any suggestions on what vids to watch or any other characters to use? Help??

Spider man stark enhanced was my MVP for this one.