**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Another tech champ πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜­

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 β˜…β˜…β˜…
So this is my 5th 6th star champ and also tech. My six star roster is full of tech class champ

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    My mans is complaining about pulling a 6* ghost. I’ve seen it all folksπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’™πŸ’™
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Rip
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 β˜…
    Idk how you will sleep at night, I hope the ghosts don’t hunt you…
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahhhhhhhhh problem of millionaire
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You don’t have a single 6* tech dud, even yondu isn’t awful.
  • Options
    You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73 β˜…
    Are you serious? That was just an insane pull.
  • Options

You actually pulled the second best champ in the game as a 6 star, and you’re complaining because you have lots more champs of the same class? Oh what a tragedy

Are you serious? That was just an insane pull.

The problem is I am looking n 5.3. and my top 12 out of 7 is tech champ. So i need some variety
  • Options

You’re at 5.3 with that roster, and you just pulled the best six star in the game… and you’re complaining

Cry me a river, and then some

After completing 5.2 i posted on forum and some are calling that i need to expand my roster by classes to complete remaining act 5. So sorry if I'm wrong πŸ™
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    coughs*spoiled*
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5.3 with 6* ghost and warlock??? And are you complaining?

Sigh
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel like you and I have very different ideas of what constitutes a problem..
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Send a cyclops his way.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You’re at 5.3 with that roster, and you just pulled the best six star in the game… and you’re complaining

After completing 5.2 i posted on forum and some are calling that i need to expand my roster by classes to complete remaining act 5. So sorry if I'm wrong πŸ™
    Yes 5.3 needs variety but the champs you are complaining about i.e ghost g99 and
    Warlock can easily clear 5.3 even with 50% reduced damage
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jokes aside i kinda would be mad. Would need a lot of tech catalysts and ISO to rank up warlock ghost and guilly, and a very unbalanced 6* roster. Not saying this is a bad problem to have with ghost and warlock but can be frustrating.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

5.3 needs a variety of 4*s, handful of 5*s at a push, not a variety of 5*s and 6*s of some of the best champs in the game, honestly I'm confused over this comment