**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the dud pull streak ends!!!

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

i’m so damn happy now

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

You got a 6* dragon man and venompool, as well as a 5* quake from your act 6 completion a little over a week ago. They aren’t as good as mags, (besides quake), but I wouldn’t consider them anywhere close to duds…

well to be fair since those pulls i have opened over 20 5* crystals and 10 6* crystals and that’s the first good pull in a lot of opened crystals
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    dirt13jr said:

You got a 6* dragon man and venompool, as well as a 5* quake from your act 6 completion a little over a week ago. They aren’t as good as mags, (besides quake), but I wouldn’t consider them anywhere close to duds…

well to be fair since those pulls i have opened over 20 5* crystals and 10 6* crystals and that’s the first good pull in a lot of opened crystals
    There's a 🧢 somewhere in here, OP just forgot where he put it.

Geez! You opened 10 6*s and 20 5*s in a week and just beat the grandmaster? Teach me your methods!

well i had over 100k incursion artifacts so got a ton of crystals there, did act 5 exploration,summer canteen got me more shards,SOP rewards,SOP week 10 initial completion,V7 completion and 7.1 completion. so nah i aint cappin
  • dirt13jr said:

Geez! You opened 10 6*s and 20 5*s in a week and just beat the grandmaster? Teach me your methods!

well i had over 100k incursion artifacts so got a ton of crystals there, did act 5 exploration,summer canteen got me more shards,SOP rewards,SOP week 10 initial completion,V7 completion and 7.1 completion. so nah i aint cappin
    how? you cant hold more than 50k artifacts.

dirt13jr said:

dud i meant spent over 100k
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

dirt13jr said:

YOU did all that in a week? Not a chanz
    DawsMan said:

dirt13jr said:

dirt13jr said:

it was actually 16 days ago but ok, idk why that guy said a week. i beat the GM 16 days ago. bro i dont have a life and i farm energy often
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Woops August 14 wasn't 16 days ago 🤷

dirt13jr said:

DawsMan said:

dirt13jr said:

dirt13jr said:

it was actually 16 days ago but ok, idk why that guy said a week. i beat the GM 16 days ago. bro i dont have a life and i farm energy often