**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Summer of pain

Good day! After 10 weeks of summer pain for the yellow hornet, I discovered a problem that the grandmaster asked to activate the damage effect over time. On a yellow hornet, this effect simply cannot be activated. It is activated only when it collects a certain number of reactor points. Compensation came in the form of 3 revitalization bays and 3 healing potions. I spent about 1,700 tokens, but I still didn't manage to kill him. I ask you to compensate at least half of the costs in order to try again to fight against the grandmaster. I ask you not to consider my request as arrogance

Comments

• Options
    cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    I'm guessing units, seems like google translate
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Good day! Rip
  • Options
    IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    No one is going to say anything about, “yellow hornet”, or “revitalization bays”? C’mon guys, you’re better than this!
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Ikthulis said:

No one is going to say anything about, “yellow hornet”, or “revitalization bays”? C’mon guys, you’re better than this!

He’s mostly using google translate, which sucks, and might not know proper English, which is why it’s coming out like that. But what is the “yellow hornet”? I actually didn’t understand that
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,220 ★★★★★
    Yellow hornet can be the heavy = unstoppable
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★

Ikthulis said:

He’s mostly using google translate, which sucks, and might not know proper English, which is why it’s coming out like that. But what is the “yellow hornet”? I actually didn’t understand that
    Pretty sure he means yellow jacket. He's the only champ with reactor points. I certainly wouldn't choose to use him for the GM but hey use who you like.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Yellow hornet can be the heavy = unstoppable

Yellow hornet = yellow jacket

Ikthulis said:

Pretty sure he means yellow jacket. He's the only champ with reactor points. I certainly wouldn't choose to use him for the GM but hey use who you like.
    Ah k that makes sense thanks