**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Favourite champ playstyle?

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
Just a little curious what the community enjoys playing the most

Favourite champ playstyle? 108 votes

Heavy spam champs
23%
benshbheruheru511Dwhalen8554N0_UVito ScalettaPastorAmericawalkerdogJohnyBoyKeniutekBeastDadkuledaniel20000casual0HoitadoGhostGeoGeralt_123Paul4SonofdathomirAce2319The_HoTUDraconic_12 25 votes
Cycle champs
23%
RahultripathiHilldarrockykostonGoddessIliasMoosetiptronicEtjamadangarang122Skillful_starBawa69RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19MCOCHazzaLpooTheMailmannWill3808ChaosMax1012Helpingdirt13jrReal_Madrid_76_2Ooooiiiiieeeeee 25 votes
Ramp up champs
16%
ubiquitousWindMaxGamingBenjaSDMasterpuffSwarmOfRavensChikelTheBair123ScrubhanRiptideBlôdletterBuggyDClownNegative_100ShepDualityCopeDarksniper240SchnoodleHeraldofWaterMelonSunMoon 18 votes
Special spam champs
20%
The_ChumpF4k3_GaM3rLvernon15Mhd20034NojokejaymCupidWicket329AssumedNameMysteriospiderbites0196MiStaLovaAMS94Demi_GodJay69odishika123Hoodie25PuttPuttTRDSJBHJ12345___ShannokCritCapOrthoCresol 22 votes
Quake.
3%
RockypantherxabqberKRANꓘThanks_D19 4 votes
Ghost.
12%
Crys23manveertherealJuggerNotdot_dittoTRONG94Aomine_Daiki10aNOOBis235Skywalker3221Valentinos13Light7Sergeant_Edwin10Vvictor337Yogesh123 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Heavy spam champs
    Heavy spam usually has pretty nice damage and I like those big numbers
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Ramp up champs
    Not just any champ but stark spidey feels so nice to play. Just dex until you are in the corner and bank.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Heavy spam champs
    I love Heavy Spam
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ramp up champs
    DawsMan said:

prof x fills all the criteria except for ghost and quake

Pretty much, wish there was a miss category. Probably my favourite playstyle but clearly not kabams
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Cycle champs

DawsMan said:

wish there was a miss category.
    Yeah if only there was a ghost category or something...
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    as Vega would say "anyone with good flow". it doesnt matter on the playstyle itself as long as its satisfying and all the abilities needed are accomodated for in a fun playstyle
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Never heard of the cycle playstyle. What is it?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,387 ★★★★★
    Special spam champs

Nothing beats ending a fight with a big special
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Special spam champs
    I love champs that can just fire off back to back to back specials. Namor, Doom, Sorcerer Supreme, Sasquatch, etc. Just the moment in the fight where you’re like “the opponent has zero say in what’s going to happen for the next 10-20 seconds” is extremely satisfying.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Special spam champs
    Diablo 6* duped r3
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Cycle champs

DawsMan said:

Almost like ghosts phase playstyle is completely different from champs like Prof X, Tigra, Maw etc.
    I’d classify Tigra as heavy spam and prof and maw as cycle personally, wouldn’t classify any of them as “miss champs”, but to each their own ig
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    My favorite champs to play are cgr and doom and I feel like they are a combination of special spam and cycle so I’m kinda in between of them two. Nailing their rotation and watching the damage unfold is always satisfying.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ramp up champs

DawsMan said:

Almost like ghosts phase playstyle is completely different from champs like Prof X, Tigra, Maw etc.
    I’d classify Tigra as heavy spam and prof and maw as cycle personally, wouldn’t classify any of them as “miss champs”, but to each their own ig
    Yea it's depends on how you see it. Tigra Is definitely more heavy spam than anything else but to me the ability to miss non-contact specials is a distinct part of her kit and playstyle.

Prof X really falls into most categories but his on demand falter is my favourite part of his kit and is useful in most difficult fights I take him for.

Don't think I could see maw as anything else considering how much revolves around his falter but I'm hardly the biggest maw fan so I'm sure someone else knows better about where he'd be placed
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Cycle champs
    This post. Thanks 🙏
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Regen champs. (Willpower healers included)

In my case, especially the suicide friendly ones like Diablo, Ibom, Claire, Angela, Kingpin, etc. Hell, just a -100% potency to bleed/poison is sweet.

Champs with 'Immortality' are similarly great. Corvus, IHulk, Herc, etc. Have a problem, but your only counter is Unitman? Well, say hello to the Unitmen.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ramp up champs
    Isn't quake just heavy spam?
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Cycle champs
    MaxGaming said:

Isn't quake just heavy spam?

to an extent yeah, but i would say quake is a completely diff playstyle than anyone else seeing that you dont tend to actually throw the heavy rather charging it
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Ghost.
    Ghost
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ghost.
    DawsMan said:

I mean he could be invisible so you could say he has a ghost play style
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake.
    If anyone picks quake they should get severe psychological help
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Ramp up champs
    Adds a completely new element to questing. Makes me feel like I'm working towards another thing while fighting. Most fun with Ægon watching that combo go up