**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for 2 new players for our alliance

hello all. i am once again searching for 2 new players for our alliance Bada$$ Warriors. we are a gold 2 alliance currently running 3 BGs during season with assigned battlegroups and Defenders. we also run Map 5 for AQ with 1 day of epic mods and 4 days of master. we are a hardworking alliance, but we also understand and can accomodate for disruptions of everyday life (we all experience them) as long as these are not disrupting to the flow of the alliance.
we do have a few requirements that would preferably be fullfilled by the members who would like to join, but we can work around these if it feels right. first of all we would like a minimum of 9k prestige and 1 million champion rating although higher is always better. second of all we require LINE for communication and this is how we will discuss further before an invite is sent.

if anyone is interested please contact myself on LINE with my I.D: illusion_8

thanks all

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Do you struggle to make people join AW and AQ?
    Do you have to ask certain people over and over to move or join?

I'm tired in my current alliance of asking ppl to join or move sometimes and can join after this war season, if everyone in your alliance is responsible to join and move.
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    hey dude. sorry for the late reply. ill be honest the 2 slots we had have now been filled but im pretty sure we are gonna kick one or two of the problem people like you have mentioned. we are currently on a bit of a haul of trying to make the alliance less of a headache for people who actually want to play properly as you say. if we do get a spot then, ill let you know. why not find me on LINE and add me so i can message you easier if we get a spot