**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Out of five 6 star shards 2x2 same xxxx champs what are the odds seriously

Enough of bs kabam

Comments

• Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Odds are ridiculously high but still possible of course. Let me ask you this, if these were two champs you wanted, would you be complaining about it? Just sayin...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    gbobbyg75 said:

Oh yeah? Show your proof if you wanna make that kinda comment. One single example where god tier and above were given like that... otherwise shut it!!!

no offense, but a very stupid take. the odds of you pulling two moon knights in a row is the exact same as the odds of you pulling two ghosts in a row.
  • Options
    RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Yeah because kabam have no tiers in the drop rates 🙄 is that how every single dual class crystal I've ever bought has been bottom tier and there's been a lot! Is that how after 6 years of playing I still haven't pulled quake, ghost, Ægon, wasp, killmonger etc but I've duped sentry 6 times? 🤣 pull the other one, it's rigged
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    My first ever pull of 6 star was YJ and second was dupe ...so it's not surprising for me atleast.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Back when Corvus was first added to 5* basic, I popped 4 5* crystals I had saved up... pulled Corvus on 2nd crystal and again on the 4th so I know this can happen the other way too. Is it more rare to pull top tier champs multiple times in a batch of crystals? Of course, top tier champs are MORE RARE.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I pulled 3 Things in a row, so yes a chance of pulling 2 got tiers in row is possible since I did 3 times. After that I pulled 6 star iron patriot but that is a completely different story which I would not like to talk about. Also, a massive F for you from me
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    And I’ve seen a pic of a person pulling 5 Sabertooths, all back to back, in one opening. So this is definitely not even half as bad as that
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I've pulled 2 ghosts in 2 crystals before
  • Options
    AcexconAcexcon Posts: 7
    My buddy pulled 2 apocalypses back to back