**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Friendly Reminder About The SpiderMech Arena

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

The 4 Star Version is a Guaranteed Reward from Milestone 7 which takes 7.5m Points, that's only 2.5m Points a Day if you pace it out over the available time. (Not to mention with the Gold/Battle Chip Boost active right now you'll be getting More Value out of those Rewards too, though that will end before Round 2)

The 4 Star not only has the +700 Attack/Armor for Moleman/HtD/VtD when fighting XLs, it also has the Mysterio Synergy that let's you Spam Heavy Poisons at no cost, as well the Synergy that Skips All Spider-Sense Charge Ramp Up for Both SpiderGwen and Buffed Miles (also let's Spider-Ham start that Degen Immunity Ramp Up quicker).

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yep, that and the future ISO are the reason I always grab the 4* from Featured now. Well, also fun to mess with champs I probably won't get for a year or two.

Unfortunately I'm kinda drowned out in arenas right now (Thanks, Kabam), so I'll have to go for the next round.
  • Options

Yep, that and the future ISO are the reason I always grab the 4* from Featured now. Well, also fun to mess with champs I probably won't get for a year or two.

Unfortunately I'm kinda drowned out in arenas right now (Thanks, Kabam), so I'll have to go for the next round.

Yeah I got like 1k 5 Star Shards, to form a Crystal I was close to, from the Legends Arenas and aren't going near them again.
    Just not worth the Time it'd take when there's other things to do like Incursions or play another game...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Useful for monthly EQs and SQs
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm not even going for her as 3/4* in arena. I want that little red no.1 to pop up when I go for the next featured as it'll be either peni or Hercules...

I'm excited & nervous at the same time 😂
  • Options
    Qfury said:

I'm not even going for her as 3/4* in arena. I want that little red no.1 to pop up when I go for the next featured as it'll be either peni or Hercules...

I'm excited & nervous at the same time 😂

You can also watch the "Menu Tab" that show the amount of Available Crystals and New Champions.
    If it's a Dupe the Number will go down by one cause the Crystal is used, but if it's it's a New Champion (or a Max Sig Dupe) the Number will stay the Same cause the Crystal was used but the New Champion Notification will make up for it. (This is also how we know the Pull is determined the moment you click "Stop Spin")
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    with all the arenas that kabam is throwing at us, I'd rather grind for the 6* and 5* celebration arenas than go for 7.5mil for a 4* that's just gonna collect dust.
    For collection purposes I'd rather wait maybe 5 months when she's in the basic arena for 2.5mil. not to mention when she gets added in the basic pool might even pull her there without grinding.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I wait a few months till I can get one for like 2.5 mil over 3 days.
  • Options

with all the arenas that kabam is throwing at us, I'd rather grind for the 6* and 5* celebration arenas than go for 7.5mil for a 4* that's just gonna collect dust.
    For collection purposes I'd rather wait maybe 5 months when she's in the basic arena for 2.5mil. not to mention when she gets added in the basic pool might even pull her there without grinding.

The point is having those Synergies earlier, 7.5m isn't difficult to get with a couple 5 Stars and a few 6 Stars cause you can space out the Grind.
    As well it's Guaranteed Value, while the Celebration Arenas take Ages to grind with 2 Stars that have no boosters and there's a chance that week long grind could be for Nothing when you pull a 6 Star DPXF, a 5 Star that you already have as a 6 Star, ect.

Then on top of that when Round 2 of this Arena starts the Celebration Arena will be over, so choosing one over the other really isn't a value reason.