**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does it look like the next featured 6* crystal is worth saving for?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
We know Hercules and penny parker will be in it as well as purgatory, overseer, America Chavez, and spider man 2099. Plus we’ve seen new 6* versions of old mainstays like stark spider and Medusa that could potentially make it in as well as a chance next month for Hyperion and ghost rider. Plus we can assume some buffed champs like Diablo and king groot and hood will likely make the pool.

Any people will have an influx in 6* shards the next couple weeks with the SOP finisher, summer camp ending, new EQ, hopefully compensation, incursion store refresh, and celebration arena. Is it worth saving them for the month and a week until the new 6* crystal comes out?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    It is for me! Just really hoping they throw in some of these new additions to 6*’s in there….preferably at least stark spidey and Hyperion lol but I will save for 6* Hercules regardless
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I just go basic. Too many good champs I want in the basic pool.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Herc is broken and Peni is a super solid tech.

Depends on the rest of the pool
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I think it is, already been saving since spotlight of the last 2 featured champs got posted.

Herc and Peni are both great and they've been some recently buffed champs like diablo and KG that might make it in.

Not holding out hope for recently introduced 6* to be included (starky hype etc) but there's no featured mutant & skill so there's got to be at least one good champ for each class....right?