**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost rider rework

Ghost rider buff

Passive
Immunity to bleed, poison, and coldsnap

When inflicted with incinerate ghost rider takes 100% less damage and gains 5% of max power a second for the duration

Judgements
Judgements are activated based on the combo used allowing utility where needed on the go. Each judgement can be activated once.

M-l-M
Activate a fury buff granting 50% of modified attack for 10 seconds

M-M
Activate a power gain buff granting 10% of max power over 10 seconds

Ending with a light
Place a fate seal on the enemy for 4 seconds nullifying all buffs new and old

L-L-M-M
Inflict a degen dealing 30% of the damage the last special attack did per judgement used for 10 seconds then reset judgements

Designer note
Basically this is your damage you can choose fury for direct damage or the degen for damage over time. Combine fury with the heavy aptitude and degen for massive damage over time

Extra
The degen deals the total number the special did meaning if a Sp2 did 150000 then the degen will do 30000 with out judgements

Heavy
Holding heavy grants a aptitude for each judgement on ghost rider granting 50% more potency for 10 seconds then reset

Specials
If ghost rider has more then 5 judgements he gains
Unlockable specials
100% crit chance
300 crit damage

Sp1
Inflict power siphon for 30 seconds draining 3% of max power every second and giving that power to you.

Sp2
Heal 10% of max health and inflict a armour break reducing armor by 1000 per judgement used

Sp3
Inflict a permanent incinerate on ghost rider. Power lock the enemy for 4 seconds as well

Perks
High damage
Plenty of specials
Power control
High healing
Plenty of immunities
Flaming skull

Downsides
A tricky playstyle

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    "Downsides
    A tricky playstyle"

True that with the tricky playstyle, reading all that gave me vivid flashbacks to punch out.. *shudders*
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @Shadowstrike
    Yup that were some of the ideas came from, fair but really challenging
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Ghost Rider is actually pretty solid where he is. Just needs a bit of a damage boost to bring him up to current levels of HP. Also not a fan in any way of removing the Regen off heavy. That's way more valuable than damage any day.
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @Crimson8399
    Yeah but with will power the gains bonus health and 10% heal from sp2
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

@Crimson8399
    Yeah but with will power the gains bonus health and 10% heal from sp2

It still wouldn't touch the health Regen from the heavy judgment unless I'm missing something. I can recover almost full health from nothing if it's the 4th or 5th judgement. Everything else sounds pretty good but they'd have to leave the Regen the same IMO otherwise just do a numbers buff and that's it.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Hahaha, I know from experience that people will defend his current regen to the death. Which is fair, it's a really potent regen if timed right. You're fighting an uphill battle if you have ideas of your own regarding it. :)

I tend to be in the "don't change him too much" camp. I like how he is at the moment, he just needs a few number tweaks and the uncertainty regarding whether or not you end up placing judgements removed. I hate that aspect of him. Sometimes he works wonderfully, sometimes nothing activates. I've played entire fights without triggering a single judgement simply because the game decided that I should fight with an absolute noodle throughout the match.

That said, I think you have some good ideas. If I understand your description of the heavy attack right and it resets the judgements back to 0, I really like that. Having to build up to an SP3, especially without any power gain mechanics, is just really tedious (especially since you have to use the specials on the way to an SP3 to get the full benefit). Having much easier access to that reset would be great, and the heavy is as good a place as any.
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    I’d love OG GR as is with just a damage boost
  • Options
    TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    OG GR is my favorite champ in this game and I feel aside from a very mild damage boost, he's solid as he is. My 4* got me through all of RoL except for Wolverine a few years back.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

I’d love OG GR as is with just a damage boost

Yeah I'm kind of in that same boat where he just needs to be updated but it doesn't need to be dramatic additions, just increase his energy resistance (to help deal with the cold snap damage that everyone keeps complaining about) and update the synergies so he can finally have a proper Two way synergy with Mephisto. I mean if anything else you could always just give him a similar ability like Claire has with guilty Souls so he would get damage increase against villains and or dimensional beings