**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up help

DotemDotem Posts: 30
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone
I am a free to play player and I stuck with very very bad luck with the game.
I need advice who to rank up next my goals are:
* complete act 6
* first run Lol
* variant exploration
* any advice will help thanks

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Warlock.. he's useful in act 6 and Variants
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Warlock, falcon, shulk
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    In my opinion, Falcon and Colossus are really good rank-up options for further content.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    I would personally go for Moleman, perfect evade counter, shrugs of debuffs, can reach high damage, causes bleeds and easy to use. No impossible rotations or special attacks in certain order. Great champ! (Have him myself 6* R3 - 0 regrets).

Red Hulk, also easy to use. Needs a tiny ramp up to be 100% incinerate immune - high damage potential. (Have him myself 6* R3 - 0 regrets).

And I am personally a big fan of Thing, for my account he did a lot of content and helped me out a lot. (Have him myself 5* R5 - still use him every now and then).

You have some nice champs by the way!
  • DotemDotem Posts: 30
    Warlock I have 6* r2, thanks for the advice
    I though about mole man.
    Stark enhanced spider man worth ranking?
    I have a tech awakening gem
  • DotemDotem Posts: 30
    Omedenn said:

I would personally go for Moleman, perfect evade counter, shrugs of debuffs, can reach high damage, causes bleeds and easy to use. No impossible rotations or special attacks in certain order. Great champ! (Have him myself 6* R3 - 0 regrets).

Red Hulk, also easy to use. Needs a tiny ramp up to be 100% incinerate immune - high damage potential. (Have him myself 6* R3 - 0 regrets).

And I am personally a big fan of Thing, for my account he did a lot of content and helped me out a lot. (Have him myself 5* R5 - still use him every now and then).

You have some nice champs by the way!

Thanks not sure how to use them, and because I'm a free to play I don't have rank up resources. I love thing but I read that he need synergies, no?
  • HolumHolum Posts: 1
    How can I get five stars ??? From a easy way??