**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's Fix Cyclops Finally

Cyclops is one of many champs who has been hit by the new armor break system introduced a few versions back, and despite the attempt at approving him, he still falls very short of where he should be.

I would like to discuss ideas to make him better and will use both versions as examples. New School Cyclops initially had stronger short armor breaks that would allow him to do more damage in a shorter window than the 90's version, but the 90's version had a shorter window. With armor rating no longer allowed to go into negative values, I think the way to improve both and make them different still would be as follows:

New School Cyclops' armor break is extended to the current duration of the 90's version, and he gains a large, passive Cruelty buff during the armor break duration. His signature ability allows him to gain his current increased beam damage (plus the one he gets passively on all specials I mentioned) and also adds True Strike after reaching a 15 hit streak.

90's Cyclops' armor break duration increases slightly in duration also and is still a bit weaker, but also can incinerate the opponent and inflicts concussion during the armor. His signature ability remains the same as it currently is.

Some other users suggested some of these changes, and I forgot who they were. But if it was you, quote your post here lol

Cyke needs help :(