**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does Kitty Pryde not have the #Guardians of the Galaxy?

Title says it all.... & on a side note why does Warlock not have #X-men?

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Because she isn't in the Guardians.
  • Options
    lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    She is a former member just like agent venom
  • Options
    If you saw the motion comic they even touched on it
  • Options
    lqd1 said:

She isn't currently though.

She specifically said in the release video that she USED to be.

The version of Agent Venom in this game is the version from when he was a Guardian. The version of Kitty in this game is AFTER she was a Guardian.
  • Options
    That's splitting hairs & the form of agent venom that's in game was only in that form for a small time.
  • Options
    lqd1 said:

That's splitting hairs & the form of agent venom that's in game was only in that form for a small time.

But when he was taken by the Grandmaster and put into the Contest of Champions, he was an active member of the Guardians.

Thats why he's tagged as a Guardian.

You know this game pulls characters from specific times and places right? Why aren't all three versions of Captain America listed as Avengers? Cause they weren't all avengers.
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

But when he was taken by the Grandmaster and put into the Contest of Champions, he was an active member of the Guardians.

You know this game pulls characters from specific times and places right? Why aren't all three versions of Captain America listed as Avengers? Cause they weren't all avengers.
    Yes...I know that & let's face it there is a lot of tags & other things in game that don't make since
  • Options
    lqd1 said:

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

Yes...I know that & let's face it there is a lot of tags & other things in game that don't make since
    So can you accept then that she isn't a Guardian of the Galaxy?
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

I have no problem accepting that I just made the general question to ask out of my own curiosity, that is also why I put a sidebar for Warlock considering he is an X-Men and in recent comics still is regardless if he's always with cypher
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

The version of Agent Venom in this game is the version from when he was a Guardian. The version of Kitty in this game is AFTER she was a Guardian.
    Iirc the Version of AV as apart of the Guardians was Venom Space Knight, either way the character doesn't have to currently be apart of the team to have the tag.
    There's a host of examples like Wolverine and Spiderman having the New Avengers Tag which stopped being a thing a Looong time ago, the fact they specifically mentioned her time on the GotG makes it even weirder, that tag is already criminally underused so why not just give it to her.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    lqd1 said:

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

I have no problem accepting that I just made the general question to ask out of my own curiosity, that is also why I put a sidebar for Warlock considering he is an X-Men and in recent comics still is regardless if he's always with cypher
    Yeah Warlock's another odd one as even by the logic of "they must be on the team right now" he would be considered tag worthy as he is right now.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

Iirc the Version of AV as apart of the Guardians was Venom Space Knight, either way the character doesn't have to currently be apart of the team to have the tag.
    There's a host of examples like Wolverine and Spiderman having the New Avengers Tag which stopped being a thing a Looong time ago, the fact they specifically mentioned her time on the GotG makes it even weirder, that tag is already criminally underused so why not just give it to her.
    Yeah if gonna mention the time it should be there as even if they aint apart right now

Edit: clearly they could of added it as she has a romance synergy with sl and colos so they could of given her the tag if wasnt gonna reflect on her time then why give her romance with star-lord
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The biggest issue is that there's a Magik synergy missing.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

No_oneuk said:

lqd1 said:

Yeah if gonna mention the time it should be there as even if they aint apart right now

Edit: clearly they could of added it as she has a romance synergy with sl and colos so they could of given her the tag if wasnt gonna reflect on her time then why give her romance with star-lord
    Agreed