**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A discussion about T4CC

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
So I have been facing this problem for a time now, and it's not availability of the T4CC, it's about balance.
5 stars need a total of 3+4+6=13 T4CC to get to Rank 5. Now with the exponential availability of 5 stars, diversified rankups can be done to keep the resources in check.
6 stars need a total of 7+8=15 T4CC to get to R3. With how rare T5CC is, you would prefer not to rank up just any champion just for the sake of diversity with respect to class.
My point is, you might end up in a position where you are always low on a couple classes and always overflowing on others, which makes it impractical to open T4CC crystals solely for the class you need.
Almost every source of T4CC gives you random class fragments/catalysts (there is the exchange thing, but that too selects from 5 classes, not much of an improvement)
I honestly don't understand why T4CC selectors/fragment selectors are so rare.
Just a problem I've been running into for a while lately.
Thoughts?

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I advocate trade-in selectors. That and for t1a to be as common as t3b, even if it's made unsellable, but that's another discussion.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    T4cc. Not enough. Need more.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

T4cc. Not enough. Need more.

Not exactly.