**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SoP Finale Venom Bugged

Hi. I am writing to report that the Venom on the Summer of Pain Finale is bugged, as he currently applies the direct damage of the " Set Up and Spike" node when you knock him down EVEN IF HE HAS MORE THAN 6 BUFFS. I believe this is not as intended because he is supposed to give you a burst of damage only if you knock him below 6 buffs, not over. Perhaps the current patch broke him because I know for a fact that the node wasn't behaving this way prior to the latest patch. Pease fix this as it is preventing me from clearing this path. SoP Finale will end in barely a day so please act quick, otherwise you should extend it due to this bug.

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Thought it was debuffs? I might be mistaken though. Just double checked and it is debuffs and not buffs. Might want to watch a vid on it for a better explanation. Good luck!
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    DE buffs
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

Hi. I am writing to report that the Venom on the Summer of Pain Finale is bugged, as he currently applies the direct damage of the " Set Up and Spike" node when you knock him down EVEN IF HE HAS MORE THAN 6 BUFFS. I believe this is not as intended because he is supposed to give you a burst of damage only if you knock him below 6 buffs, not over. Perhaps the current patch broke him because I know for a fact that the node wasn't behaving this way prior to the latest patch. Pease fix this as it is preventing me from clearing this path. SoP Finale will end in barely a day so please act quick, otherwise you should extend it due to this bug.

Read the node carefully.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Are debuffs, a great option is Cosmic Ghost Rider, he can apply 7 debuffs with SP2

But You can do it with normal characters without sps.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Essay fight just bait sp1 and don’t knock him down fairly essay
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Another instance where reading could cut down on thread clutter. Every time man. Every time.