**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Done 7.2 and not TB yet :)

i took science out of my selectors for SOP, (didn’t reach tier 9 so i only got 50%) and then took more science from act 6 completion. and after all of the content i’ve done every single 25% crystal i open is tech and i don’t have a single tech champ worth an R3.

Comments

• Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    i meant 25% from SOP
  • Options

*has war machine*

*says no tech champs worth r3*

would you really consider warmachine r3 worthy though?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

*has war machine*

He's great. At this point, you are just handicapping yourself.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    dirt13jr said:

*has war machine*

Don’t Sleep on him

As it would be very uncomfortable and unpleasant to sleep on Metal
  • Options
    Reference said:
    fair enough but i dont even have a tech t5cc yet and both 7.1 and 7.2 completion gave me tech and i already had over 70% to a science t5cc so its just frustrating
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Well 2 things going on - you're complaining (I think?) that you're not TB, but you're also not very happy to rank up whoever was needed to get it. You're also not clearing 100% of 7.1/7.2, as far as I can tell, and to expect to be TB just from ripping thru act 7 is a bit greedy.

im not complaining, just a little frustrated. I dont have a single one formed yet. and went into 7.1 and 7.2 excpecting to get atleast 25% science bcuz i had over 70% science t5cc going into 7.1 and .7.2
  • Options
    MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    i took science out of my selectors for SOP, (didn’t reach tier 9 so i only got 50%) and then took more science from act 6 completion. and after all of the content i’ve done every single 25% crystal i open is tech and i don’t have a single tech champ worth an R3.

Lol I'm in the same boat bro join me in exploring 7.1 to become tb🙂 I have 37k science I'll r3 ht when I'm done
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I got most of my t5cc from doing Cav EQ and SQ each month, as well as 100%'ing the Variants. While you "only" get 10% from exploring the EQ, you do get it in the form of a Nexus which dramatically increases your chances of pulling the desired one.

Just keep in mind that there are a lot of ways of earning t5cc nowadays, and not all of them are absolute endgame-difficult ones.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

*has war machine*

I have War Machine at R3 and he's great. Useful pre fight abilities as well.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Even nebula would be worth the r3 just to grab TB
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    There is nothing like worthy for tb. You just rank anyone for tb. After that , you select your rank ups worthy as per you.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Abyss completion run guarantees a whole t5c.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Push variant exploration. It’s easier than act 7 exploration.

And yes, War Machine is an easy r3.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    War Machine R3 fr getting Thronebreaker - Yes
    War Machine R3 fr someone who's already Thronebreaker - Not fr most players, but some will disagree
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Warmachine is fine to r3 to get thronebreaker. Doubt that you will use him but it's worth the sacrifice since thronebreakers run the game
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Explore 7.1 and cavalier every month. Should be Thronebreaker before the new year.