**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Two 6* r4 HOW?

How? Bug?

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

How? Bug?

Could be a bug where resources don’t get used when game crashes
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    This needs looking at asap and get fixed
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Interesting, I’m not a big follower on these things but if he bought every single rank up materials in addition to completing all the contents with r4 materials, still impossible?
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    That’s really impressive, I’m just short of my first R4!!
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Even if he bought every offer, including the offer with prime crystals (if that’s what they were called) and got t6b and t3a from all of them it’s impossible
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Seems sus
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    And both Mystic. The likely hood of sitting on 4 Mystic t5cc, could happen but seems like they just got to use the same mats twice.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Whatever was the case, he doesn’t have two r4s now:

Bizarre. He definitely did have a 2nd R4 as you can see his prestige dropped.

Very weird
  • This looks similar to an ally I ran into a few weeks back during war. I spotted a 6* awakened platinumpool on defense when they haven't even released the 6th part of platinumpool making him unobtainable atm. I wish I took a screenshot of it.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Don't worry he donated the Claire to me, very nice of him to do that.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

This looks similar to an ally I ran into a few weeks back during war. I spotted a 6* awakened platinumpool on defense when they haven't even released the 6th part of platinumpool making him unobtainable atm. I wish I took a screenshot of it.

That’s not even possible, wtf. Do u mean 6* Gold Pool?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    If i were him, woulda just saved the resources so nobody gets suspicious. Wouldn’t have to spend money on more resources.