**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game, nay, life changing luck!

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
I'm not even going to apologize for yet another discussion.

I completed all of sop and sop finale leaving me with a hefty sum of shards. 45k. I then saw the deal for 10 nexus cavs and a six star and decided I deserved it as a reward. Not expecting much, I left with a voice hoarse from excitement.

The first big win was opening the second last nexus cav and pulling:

A six star guardian! @odishika123 's worst nightmare to be sure.

The rest were absolute wins. Not a bad five star in the bunch and iso is always welcome. Always.

Totally pumped up on this I grabbed the little brother who has a history of pulling insane 6*s for me. Most of my good six stars were crystals he's tapped. Due to my sig stones expiring I decided to open my shards instead of saving for a featured. Boy oh BOY was it worth it.

I don't have screenshots of all cuz idek. But the first crystal rolled around, boom. 6* black panther. Nothing too exciting but I certainly wasn't disspointed. Synergies, great champ when awakened. Yeah off to a great start. Next crystal, oh a black panther dupe? NOPE void pour le premier fois. A bgt pull already? This is great.

Next crystal rolled over doom, over iron fist, troll roll over black panther yet again and out. pops:

AIN'T NO WAY BRO

APOC?!!! WHAT?!!

I was ecstatic nothing could bring me down. But the crystal gods had a question: Why would we try to bring you down, when we could shoot you to the f****** moon.

No words. I don't deserve another good six star pull for another 32 days. When I open my six star skill nexus.

Proff Hoff commentary:
GREETINGGSSSS YOUTUUUUBE! As you all know, I am devoted to the community. To you guys. To people who want to get their crystal openings out there and don't have a large enough audience. And today, that person is rekman. RekMan reached out to me on line the other day and said, "You will want to commentate this". After years of experience on youtube and crystal openings I know this means one of 2 things: Either we're going to see some great luck, or someones heart being crushed. This is a combination of a deal he said and sop. As always this is my first time seeing it so you can see my first reaction, my geniune shock or horror or, whatever it is so we can share the moment.

Alrighty lets move on to the footage here. Looks like hes got ten cav crystals. WOW going for the pop I guess and, what? Oh these must be the nexus cavs from todays deal. I see I see. So first 3 options here uh 4 star gwenpool, 3 star wa- ok went with gwenpool. Well iso is always a plus. Next one we've got venom or ibom dupe. Huh. Personally I would go- Ok he went with venom and we're moving on.

Next crystal we've got 3 star old balls, 4 star karnak, you know Karnak is such a weird champion because of those two class types of catalysts. Like i understand that its comic accurate but i just think choose one or the other, don't make it difficult. Ok next one 4 star mr sinister so far nothing really great. Out of 10 your looking for about 2 or 3 five star champions, maybe if you're very lucky a six star but- OH HELLO 5 star bishop, and I haven't played him since the buff but a five star is a five star. That's great, YouTube, hopefully we see more. Ok a max sig crystal for domino, get those 5 star shards. Next one ok two five stars? A second dupe on the dad bod which was one of the longest hunts for a champion on my channel. Actually it was THE longest. or Red goblin. I know what I would choose and ok he went red goblin.

You know I've heard mixed reviews on this guy and i think we've featured some gameplay of him on my channel but, I'm all about the dad bod. haha sometimes even literally. Next is oh thats an easy one mole god obviously, next, OK 6* ALERT, and GUARDIAN?! Thats a fantastic pull. We've also got a sorcerer supreme new five star but you've gotta go guardian right? Ok he went guardian. Thats a great pull. Next one ANOTHER 5*? whats that with guardian a 50% drop rate? Thats just some crazy luck. And final crystal rogue?! Another five star? Maintaining the 50% drop rate now thats crazy. Rogue isn't the best but swedeah has done some great stuff with her and I know that you need her for a carina challeng. Moving on to 6*s

And is he going for featureds? It looks like- nope alright we went for basics. I'm glad about that, youtube, unless you have a really huge roster you don't want to be going for the featured pool and targetting a specific champ... basics are where its at. Ok first crystal slowing down, I'm seeing doom floating around in there, apocaplypse is another marvelous pull, whats it going to be and oh? Ok.. Black panther og. Got buffed recently so thats not a bad pull.

Next one spinning, quick tap I see how it is, rolling rolling rolling and black panther agai?!- Nope void?! Now thats a huge one, a puzzle piece champ to be sure and this is a first time pull but hey, its all about that first piece. So far off to a great start. Hoping for one or two more good champs out of a batch of five. Ok 3 crystal is slowing down and we've got iron- Another troll ro- APOCALYPSE?! What is this guys luck?! I think that might be the title of this video, of course if you've clicked the video, you already know the title, but Apoc? after void? and black panther og isn't that bad? Gotta be a dud on the fourth one right? Ok lets see and, huh, thor. Not bad, does need the awakening but not quite on the same tier as apocalypse. Ok last one, not expecting much already got some really amazing champions. Is this a, yeah looks like he went for the pop here, oh network issues of course, uh lets seeeeeee. WHAT?! DOOM?! Right after- Youtube. This luck has broken the charts, the charts are, I honestly think this is one of the best batches of 5 6* basics I have ever seen/featured on my channel. Thats crazy. And thats the last one ok. Well. That wasn't a roller coaster that was just a high speed chase, exciting all the way thru. Some really really good champions, hopefully you've got the t5cc from summer of pain to rake them up but doom and apoc? How much better can it get. Thats going to wrap up this video youtube, let me know what you think down in the comments and rekman, enjoy your champions!

Comments

• Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I personally love seeing people’s crystal opening. Some op pulls for sure 🤌🏽👌🏽
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Incredible luck and even more incredible commentary
    Enjoyed it all the way through
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Commentary was spot on
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    That 6 star Guardian and Apocalypse though👀
    Congrats op you overcame the system and broke R.N.G
    Also I pulled 6 star Guardian recently :)
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

those poor children… they didn’t deserve to be sacrificed for that luck

I love how someone disagreed with you 😂
  • Options

That 6 star Guardian and Apocalypse though👀
    Congrats op you overcame the system and broke R.N.G

Also I pulled 6 star Guardian recently :)
    Oh my bad man, I can imagine a dupe would be terrible as well!
    Rookiie said:

Incredible luck and even more incredible commentary
    Enjoyed it all the way through

Commentary was spot on

I'm happy you enjoyed it, I was thinking of actually recording one but I think that takes the imagination and magik out of it.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Congrats my guy! That is some awesome luck!
  • Options

Thanks man! Sending some your way -->
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I won’t lie I think I’ve had my fair share
    Yesterday, X23 dupe from Cav log in Crystal
    Today, new Apoc 6*, IP 6* and X23 sig 40 from the Cav Nexus’

After SoP and Champ challenge 5 crystals:
    First time Diablo, first time Sasquatch, awakening she hulk, sig 40 torch (still awesome I’ll take the sigs anyday) and a sig 80 Hulk

I’ve got a mutant cat for Apoc, mystic for Diablo and I’ve still got another crystal to open tomorrow after Cav EQ run through. I feel the same as you my man, if I don’t pull another good champ for the rest of the year I would still feel like that’s fair enough.
  • Options

DawsMan said:

I won’t lie I think I’ve had my fair share
    Yesterday, X23 dupe from Cav log in Crystal
    Today, new Apoc 6*, IP 6* and X23 sig 40 from the Cav Nexus’

After SoP and Champ challenge 5 crystals:
    First time Diablo, first time Sasquatch, awakening she hulk, sig 40 torch (still awesome I’ll take the sigs anyday) and a sig 80 Hulk

I’ve got a mutant cat for Apoc, mystic for Diablo and I’ve still got another crystal to open tomorrow after Cav EQ run through. I feel the same as you my man, if I don’t pull another good champ for the rest of the year I would still feel like that’s fair enough.
    Damn we crushin it. Good stuff.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Crazy luck mate! Also, do you write Prof Hoffs scripts?
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Prof Hoff commentary on point as usual. Awesome pulls
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

those poor children… they didn’t deserve to be sacrificed for that luck

☠️☠️☠️
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Crazy luck mate! Also, do you write Prof Hoffs scripts?

50$ cash 10x a day for the past 4 years
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Congrats.thats some crazy good RNG