**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus SP2 broken

I was using CG in EQ against HB and his SP2 didn't go unblockable like it should have. I mean, it's bad enough the lag makes it impossible to play the game but now my champs abilities are being taken away. I dont know what to do... I seriously can't play the game

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster has offensive AAR
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    It worked the first time...
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★

I was using CG in EQ against HB and his SP2 didn't go unblockable like it should have. I mean, it's bad enough the lag makes it impossible to play the game but now my champs abilities are being taken away. I dont know what to do... I seriously can't play the game

Did you have glaive charges up? He doesn't go unblockable while his glaive charges are refreshing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★

Hulkbuster has offensive AAR

Only against non-cosmic champs.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Did you have glaive charges up? He doesn't go unblockable while his glaive charges are refreshing.
    I'm willing to bet this is what happened.