**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any reason to R3 Spider-Ham over Torch or is that crazy talk?

pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Spider-Ham and I don’t have a ton of experience with him but he seems super fun. Bringing Torch to R3 was always the plan but would it be crazy to rank up the pig instead? My biggest hesitation is that I haven’t done Abyss yet. Any advice is appreciated!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If your biggest concern is abyss, don't worry. Torch would work fine as a 4* in abyss.

Overall, torch is probably the better option, but not by such a long way that you shouldn't take up spider-ham if you prefer him. Ultimately your decision should be who you prefer to play.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I love Spiderham, but do Torch first. No one in the game is immune to Nova flames.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    I use 5*r4 Ham more than 6*r2 Torch.
    Dunno why but i am definitely not so interested by torch like others pretty average champ for me and cant find any use for him sadly
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Torch all the way. However, I would recommend trying out, spam, definitely not a bad r3 if you enjoy him. I took my 5star to r4 and I barely use him, his attacks just feel a bit off to me. Maybe it’s because of how smol he is.
  • Torch is the better option but this is a game and if you enjoy Spiderham why not? T5CC comes into the game fairly quickly now anyway. R2 HT is perfectly good for AoL too.
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Thanks for the responses everyone! I’ll probably go Torch and just enjoy Ham at R2 for awhile.