**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we see any other Hybrid Champion in the future?

I mean something like Karnak :#

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I think that was a bit of a forgotten experiment

Hopefully they come up with new interesting ways to spice up champs as we go forward. I don’t believe it’s high on the priority list though.
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Sounds great in theory, but needing Cosmic cats to rank a Skill Champion when I also need the resources for my Cosmic champs, well that's an annoying spot to be in. I do like some good references to comic lore, like this one for Karnak being of Inhuman origin, but the way they did it with the rank up materials and all makes me not want a repeat. This only causes no problems due to the fact that no one ranks Karnak :#

Perhaps in a more creative way, he gets a less powerful version of class advantage against tech champs in addition to the normal class advantage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

I want to see more MODOK fusions.

I love the modoks fusions be cool to see more now since theres way more champs they can fuse together also kinda wish they were playable since i kinda wanna play with spider witch
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It would make 6 r3 very unattainable for those champs unless it’s a mix between T4 and T5 CC, instead of the champions requiring 2 fully T5CC. I’m all board for this.

I’m am not looking forward to the game if 7* are introduced - to me it shows a lack of creativity on the devs to “increase” the catalysts/gold/resources without a creative way to level up our champions.

If 7*s are introduced but they don’t require the same leveling system as 1-6*, I may be up for that.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I want to see more MODOK fusions.

I want some to be playable, as something "fresh".