**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

i’m sorry but

I know the community doesn’t like flex posts,so i’m sorry. I just had to share this though

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Very nice pull. His dupe helps nicely for average length fights.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Noice. I still want him as 5*
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

(for every disagree, it really means 2 agrees. lets see who play)

Would still show up on your profile as Disagree. I am playing this game.
    it can show up as nukes on my profile lol what does it matter? make sure to invite your friends to play as well B)
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

ima just leave this here :D have some boosts on btw

Aye bro im pressung the disagree button, but i don’t see my 2 agrees. I want a full refund and a compensation post
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    As I don't want to make a thread about something I stumbled upon and was incredibly confused about, I'll post it in this thread.

I have been avoiding mutant t5cc for quiet a while as I already have 2 in stash. I don't have an old screenshot of T5cc nexus so I may be wrong here.
    What's this? Catalyst awaits? Have never seen that msg anywhere before. It maybe due to that 10% will form one.

Since it wanted me to claim it, so I obeyed like a dog and took it, sending it to overflow. Without any champion to use it on.

Now onto following the trend of this post, sorry for the flex.
    Formed a 6* after exploring cavEq(thus the nexus)And this happened.

As Mutant advancement and level up was on yesterday. He went directly to r3 from r1.
    Yay
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★

As I don't want to make a thread about something I stumbled upon and was incredibly confused about, I'll post it in this thread.

I have been avoiding mutant t5cc for quiet a while as I already have 2 in stash. I don't have an old screenshot of T5cc nexus so I may be wrong here.
    What's this? Catalyst awaits? Have never seen that msg anywhere before. It maybe due to that 10% will form one.

Since it wanted me to claim it, so I obeyed like a dog and took it, sending it to overflow. Without any champion to use it on.

As Mutant advancement and level up was on yesterday. He went directly to r3 from r1.
    Yay

congrats !
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

It's not like no one ever gets something good,.. eventually, we all do.

Congrats, I enjoy Colossus immensely, but there are tons of amazing champs out there and it's not like Colossus is new to the game

Glad you got a dupe. Flex though? Not so much

Thats just so disturbing to see.
  • Options

ima just leave this here :D have some boosts on btw

Aye bro im pressung the disagree button, but i don’t see my 2 agrees. I want a full refund and a compensation post
    like kascam says- im sorry you feel that way, and sorry for the inconvenience, better luck next time. this effects me more than you, so feel sorry for me :'(
  • Options

Yay

super jealous!! congrats on the archie dupe 100% :o