**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next 6* Rankup

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I will soon be ready to take another 6* to R2 on my secondary account. Several good options. I'm just wondering what folks thoughts are. With the secondary account, I'm Cavalier, 9n 6.2.5 currently. Looking to keep plugging away at my initial clear of Act 6, 100% most of the Variants, and keep working on general questing. I usually 100% Uncollected EQ and do Cav EQ completion each month. Casual ally so prestige and high level AQ/AW are not factors.

Next 6* Rankup 10 votes

Kitty Pryde (Unawakened) - I was fortunate enough to get the 6* from the preview bundle. Still learning her, so curious on tips and whether her sig is necessary
10%
Nalak8 1 vote
Archangel (Sig 20) - I of course know his value. I have the 5* at R5, and will eventually take the 6* up too. Just not sure if I should do it before Kitty on the mutant side of things
80%
EtjamaSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69BollandGr8TonyStarkScrubhanBlôdlettergggg00 8 votes
Kingpin (Sig 20) - alive still not explored too much with him yet since his buff, but it seems he is constantly being praised here on the forums these days
10%
Kennado 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    All of them... Although kingpin needs hood as 5/6* to get optimal value for act 6/7 content. Still fantastic without it, but becomes full Stilton with it.