**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aq free/not free - what about equality ?

You’ve reimbursed those who started q6 with a cost. In front of the latest from a long list of kabam recent failures, we choose to believe that what was written in game was true. And decided to run q5 instead of q6. We will have an impact on our final position in the session. Thanks again kabam for breaking equality and changing the rules after the game was started. Sleep well.

Comments

• Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    I'M whining because i'm fed up being forced to guess how the game will react each time. Wrong tier (still waiting for due rewards - not compensations), free, not free ? Reimbursed without notification (was it?). This is absolutely unprofessional. When will this stop ?
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    When will this stop ?

You can stop it all right now, just quit?

• Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    He makes a point. People planned in advanced what maps they would do during the free week. And imagine smaller alliances that wanted to try map6 or 5 in day one but their treasury was short. People plan for the free week in order to test out their alliance on more difficult maps. But also I don’t think you doing map5 instead of 6 should affect you that much as I don’t think most alliances can complete map6 anyway.