**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Incursions compensation?

What I want to know is why we haven't had one..I've had so many disconnects so many lost so many units and positions due to having to heal or revive because of it along with the known parry issues....they are sending out packages for all other game types but why not incursions. If this has already been posted I apologize as I did not see one

Comments

• Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    You aren't losing anything by not doing Incursions. You only gain from that mode.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

You aren't losing anything by not doing Incursions. You only gain from that mode.

We lose something if we don’t play aw/aq? Interesting
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Jaded said:

We lose something if we don’t play aw/aq? Interesting
    i havent played aq/aw for a month and i must report, i cant find my car already.
    Damn, I could afford to lose a couple kids but outside that I can’t risk it. I guess I’m stuck doing aq/aw for the rest of my life.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,745 ★★★★★
    A counter argument would be:

Since incursions aren’t that central to the game, what’s the harm in including pots and some artifacts as part of a relief package?

Dr. Zola