**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disconnect in war

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
Okay, I know the story and people can misuse it, but can something be done about disconnecting in war? The recent update is causing the game to crash at random times for many people and when it happens at the start of the war fight, it's just an instant death. And in war, every death counts. We had two this war itself and are probably going to lose the war by a death or two. And it isn't something you can check as well since it happens randomly.

Comments

• Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    I've had a few wars already the last month or so where I'm not even reaching the miniboss and am suffering 50% health reductions as penalty for the game not loading properly. Once where it even happened on my very first fight of the war.
    I'm not sure what the work around is to keep players from force-quitting out of fights they do poorly in, and I'm very appreciative of the few health potions we've been given, but the compensation isn't enough for anyone who faces these issues even twice in the same weekly cycle.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    I got connection issues today while fighting Grandmaster. One during fight and one right after defeating him😱😱😱.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Caleb705 said:

I've had a few wars already the last month or so where I'm not even reaching the miniboss and am suffering 50% health reductions as penalty for the game not loading properly. Once where it even happened on my very first fight of the war.
    I'm not sure what the work around is to keep players from force-quitting out of fights they do poorly in, and I'm very appreciative of the few health potions we've been given, but the compensation isn't enough for anyone who faces these issues even twice in the same weekly cycle.

While the healing is definitely a huge pain especially when boosted and the potions are appreciated, the deaths it costs hurts even more, especially when you lose due to that.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    After last update, game has been stuck at loading screen many times... Happens in incursion, AQ and AW.... Had to restart game and loses 50% hp.... This is getting really annoying