Fix: Duping a Max Sig 6 Star Champ

Given all the sig stone chasing in the game right now a number of us have 10 or more champs with sig 200. When we spend our hard earned money or shards on champs only to get a dupe of a max sig champions all we get is gold and iso (roughly the same gold and iso as duping a 5*). What a huge let down … can you please add something more rewarding (perhaps 5 or 10 sig stones of that class OR another spin of the crystal OR rank up materials like T5CC)???

As the game goes on this will become a bigger and bigger problem for players as they max out their champs.

And please don’t say 7* champs are around the corner, as most of us will straight up quit the game.

Comments

• blocks1blocks1 Member Posts: 4
    MrkJr I totally agree. As an active end game player, and someone who still spends money on feature crystals (g-d knows why!?) It's incredibly frustrating to pull a 6* I have at sig 200 and literally get less for my money and luck than I get from a 4* max dupe. True story, I spent about 8 odins trying to get Kitty Pryde. No kitty but I duped my (max sig) Corvus and sunspot. All you get is 24 iso and a few gold. It's way out of whack. Thanks for the much needed attention to this. Mods??. And answer would be great.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Member Posts: 113
    This is a terrible today I got a wasp that was already 200 sigs and only got some science iso. We should get another spin or 6* shards.
  • S2kFrogS2kFrog Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2021
    I can't agree with you more. NOTHING is more frustrating than grinding content or spending money to pull a 6* that's already max sig and only get ISO from it. We should get a 6* crystal returned for another try. Its happened to me over a dozen times and it's the worst when its a 15K shard featured 6* crystal. Makes me want to quit this game. Id rather pull a 3* champ than a maxed 6*.