**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

State of the game so far

So, 2 months passed with various issues and it still continues on to this 3rd month, clearly this new game engine is hard to program or to find and solve what went wrong in the transition.
Should Kabam stop the game if it helps fix it?
Should they dump this new game engine?
I love this game and hate to see it as it is so far, i have 2 similar devices and the issues are diferent on both.
Kabam i trust in you guys to do what is needed even if shut down the game for 2 weeks.
Think on the players when you give them any sort of compensation, i personally dont need none, but give what they really lost, potions, units, revives. The challenges are awesome, great game, keep up the good work.

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Still havent seen Kabam Broccoli interview, me like most of us wants this fixed and running, i was just saying that if needed then why not, of course i dont want the game down either, if its for the best then i dont mind wainting, not many of us think the same, many are rage quiting with stupid demands.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I don't see any situation where cutting off their revenue source will help the game.

Fixing a program isn't like fixing a car. Every new build is more like a new car that takes the place of the old car. You can both fix the car and keep it running at the same time. Usually will too, unless it'll cause major problems.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Absolutely not
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    They should have taken the game down for a day or two when all the issues were first reported. Then they should have used this downtime to roll the engine back to its previous version. But they were driven by their ego, ignoring the community, and now we're too far down the hole to roll anything back.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
    No way bro. First things first there’re so many addicted whales in this game. How could they exist without this game? Secondly as a gaming company , they need revenue to keep them alive. So it’s not gonna happen in the slightest.