**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Abyss PATH 4 Question.

Im planning on doing path 4 and i have a team of:
1.Prof X
2.HT
3.Doom
4. White mags (for Collector and Korg pre fight)
5. The 5th one is what i need help with.
The 4 above can solo everything except- Massacre and Red skull. So im thinking between
Chi for Crit on block massacre and easier time on Luke cage (i can solo him with prof x too) or
Ronan for easier time on red skull
Or if you have anyone else please suggest.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 2,618 ★★★★★
    i want to say aegon but i'm guessing you don't haave him. red skull can be decently done with doom.
    i did path4 recently and took aegon, doom, ht, nick ronana. it was expensive as hell ngl . main cause being i didnt have any potions. alos, which fight is doom going to solo? and how do you plan to take hood?
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    Hood will go down with human torch. I have aegon but Professor X is doing better job in my opinion.And doom can solo Hyperion, and bishop (i have him rank 3 and maybe he will be rank 4 by the time i start the path
    )
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,359 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Just gonna tell you right now that you are not gonna solo Hyperion with doom and hood will be a really expensive revive sink
    Presly said:

Hood will go down with human torch. I have aegon but Professor X is doing better job in my opinion.And doom can solo Hyperion, and bishop (i have him rank 3 and maybe he will be rank 4 by the time i start the path
    )

hood with torch? good luck with that lol
    did yiu get it done?