**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr. Negative rank down tickets?

nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Now that we are unable to heavy spam in the corner, which is a playstyle that I chose to go with, we should have the choice to rank down that champion. I know that not everyone does that playstyle, but this is reminiscent of the old she-hulk nerf.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    :)
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

In the past Kabam has changed characters like old man logan so that heavy spamming is not possible. With that said, the fact that they did it without telling anyone is just more of the same from them. Lack of transparency, cheap tricks.

You're assuming they did it on purpose. Do you have anything from Kabam, like the change log or a post confirming this a planned change? No, I didn't think you did. You're just out here spreading hate on purpose without any facts to go off of because you hate Kabam but then continue to play the game for some unknown reason.

They announced the OML. They did change to She Hulk and announced that.

Hercules to this day remains the only champ where an interaction was changed without it being in a change log or post. You're absolutely ridiculous.
    nobody likes you
    What I love about forums ^_^
    People resorting to personal attacks because they can’t figure out a way to respond to valid points?
    nahhh lmao, people always bashing each other for what they see fit. I ain't supporting anyone but dope to see it from and outside POV (◕‿◕)
    Typoon is not an outside "POV". He's said the same thing for ages. But he's had the same hateful attitude for the same amount of time as well.

But since it's hateful towards Kabam, no one ever has an issue with it. Just how the forums are. You can't be liked on the forums unless your opinion is that Kabam is the worst company in the world.
    Yup, too few people here care about actual facts. They’d rather feel angry about something and blame Kabam rather than admit that there’s not always an evil explanation from Kabam twiddling their fingers and cackling. Kabam get stuff wrong, things slip through, or they make a mistake with what they decide. It doesn’t make them out to get you, malicious or anything else.

Some just don’t care about what’s actually happening. The proof of that: So far, 5 people have disagreed with me asking Typhoon if he has any proof of it being done intentionally. I’m sure they will disagree with this too, but it just shows what a joke that sort of person is.

People need to think logically, and wait for confirmation. Don’t be angry for no reason, it doesn’t reflect well on your character.
    I won't deny that my anger is premature. There are a lot of things wrong with the game right now and I'm frustrated like everyone is to different degrees. I'll shut up and we'll see what they have to say about it.
    I get that, and I get feeling angry. If Kabam say it’s intentional, I’ll be right there with you being annoyed. Just try and think through things logically I guess, and base things on what we know, and what has and hasn’t been confirmed.
    Fair. I will formally apologize to @Demonzfyre for some inappropriate comments. We don't always agree on things but I am in the wrong on this one and I am sorry.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Typhoon said:

In the past Kabam has changed characters like old man logan so that heavy spamming is not possible. With that said, the fact that they did it without telling anyone is just more of the same from them. Lack of transparency, cheap tricks.

You're assuming they did it on purpose. Do you have anything from Kabam, like the change log or a post confirming this a planned change? No, I didn't think you did. You're just out here spreading hate on purpose without any facts to go off of because you hate Kabam but then continue to play the game for some unknown reason.

Hercules to this day remains the only champ where an interaction was changed without it being in a change log or post. You're absolutely ridiculous.
    Seems you forgot about them changing the time out trick with Corvus and not saying anything until the community pointed it out.. or the time they changed AA.. or the time they changed drax.. or the time.. etc etc.. ie.. they do this all the time.. so it's not out of the question to expect a change being made without any notification from them..
    The time out trick was a fix they were building and it accidentally rolled out prematurely, so it wasn’t a silent change.

AA change was firstly, a bug, but also was announced in patch notes. I don’t remember whether Drax was announced or not to be honest. I’ll have a search.
    AA was announced to be working though. and i think drax was only later confirmed but not sure
    Yeah I believe it was confirmed around 4 months earlier, and when the change happened Miike apologised for the mistake and said it had been a bug.

I mean, to be fair, it didn’t make any sense for Archangel to be able to stun a stun immune opponent, they’re literally immune to stun.

With hindsight, it definitely seems more likely that the Mod just made a mistake, rather than Kabam changing their mind about something as obvious as a stun immune champ getting stunned.
    as ebony maw would say, "you can stun stun immune champs because kabam says so"

just look at gwenmaster applying armour breaks and coldsnaps to Doom and Colossus and thing and torch. Or blade reducing ability accuracy of champs immune to aar. in the ned it's what kabam says is true is true. they just have to be consistent about it
    The Gwenmaster example is a really bad one, since it actually states that in the Cosmic Phase she's "cheating". So it makes sense that armour break immune champs get armour broken.
    "cheat " is a flair word. yondus kit says he can trade armours for units. but that has never happened has it? ant man is upposed to alter his size for glancing to occur. but he has never done that has he?(apologies if he does that on iphone)
    That’s a false equivalency

One is a slight joke in abilities “he might be able to trade for units later”, and another is a description for the basis of an ability. Similar to how Namor gets outrage when bleeds fail. His abilities state “he does not hold robots responsible for their lack of blood”. So would you expect Namor’s character to get angry when he doesn’t cause a bleed to a non-robot? No.

The gwenpool ability description is literally saying she cheats, so armour break ignores immunity. The situations you’re describing have nothing to do with one another I’m afraid.
    both literally say "cheat" and "trade for units". both are jokes. they could have not included either and it would have remained the same. just like blade. it does not specifiy how he ignores aarr immunity but he does and we have to take it like that
    Yeah but in the chest line it is immediately followed by "ignores armour break immunity"
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

Seems you forgot about them changing the time out trick with Corvus and not saying anything until the community pointed it out.. or the time they changed AA.. or the time they changed drax.. or the time.. etc etc.. ie.. they do this all the time.. so it's not out of the question to expect a change being made without any notification from them..
    What change to Drax? You mean the unintended bypass that they flat-out said was not an intended outcome? That was made up-front all along.
    People seem to be confusing changes to intended workings with fixes here.
    I don't recall the Drax double hit to bypass Mordo ever being advertised as a known issue until it was changed.
    It was. Ever since he was released
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Anyone screen grab the admin post?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    wait?!?!?!?! what?!?!?! they've adjusted Mister Negative????
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Anyone screen grab the admin post?

It's in the other thread. I think when Boo tried merging threads, something got messed up and these didn't get moved. All the other comments are on the other page.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Ebony_Naw said:

They took away my Angelzfyre post 😢

It's in the other thread.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    i didnt read through it all but the main thing i saw was you cant heavy chain?? i use mr N and he still able to chain in the corner? not sure if its a bug for some?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

i didnt read through it all but the main thing i saw was you cant heavy chain?? i use mr N and he still able to chain in the corner? not sure if its a bug for some?

It’s been confirmed to be a bug and it’s going to be fixed.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

They literally should leave it alone until they fix the major issues in the game.

It’s like having the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes but instead you choose to put a hat on because it’s sunny outside.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

They literally should leave it alone until they fix the major issues in the game.

It’s like having the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes but instead you choose to put a hat on because it’s sunny outside.
    But putting on the hat takes no effort

While I get why you feel like that, I think you are making a few big assumptions here.

1) you don’t know that this isn’t a simple fix. They could spend 10 minutes changing a couple numbers and it’s done. We don’t know how long the game engine issues will last, and it’s not prudent to put everything on hold until then

2) you don’t know it’s the same people in the department, or even the same department sorting this issue. The people solving the game engine problem could be the game engineers, and the people solving this issue could be in an entirely different department. Or maybe Larry the game engineer is working on this issue while the others are working on the game engine problem.

3) you assume that every single second is dedicated to the game engine, which while sounding great, isn’t necessarily how things like this work. Kabam have said a few times they’re waiting to hear from their partners who provide the game engine. Do you know for certain that there isn’t a period that they may be waiting for a response? An email? A suggestion to try this? In that time, would you rather they sat around playing Rock Paper Scissors, or fixed some other bugs in the meantime?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

While I get why you feel like that, I think you are making a few big assumptions here.

1) you don’t know that this isn’t a simple fix. They could spend 10 minutes changing a couple numbers and it’s done. We don’t know how long the game engine issues will last, and it’s not prudent to put everything on hold until then

2) you don’t know it’s the same people in the department, or even the same department sorting this issue. The people solving the game engine problem could be the game engineers, and the people solving this issue could be in an entirely different department. Or maybe Larry the game engineer is working on this issue while the others are working on the game engine problem.

3) you assume that every single second is dedicated to the game engine, which while sounding great, isn’t necessarily how things like this work. Kabam have said a few times they’re waiting to hear from their partners who provide the game engine. Do you know for certain that there isn’t a period that they may be waiting for a response? An email? A suggestion to try this? In that time, would you rather they sat around playing Rock Paper Scissors, or fixed some other bugs in the meantime?
    When they adjust the game to fix the parry, will it cause a bunch of new smaller bugs that they have to fix?

I appreciate their efforts, I want the game fixed too, but there’s a larger issue at hand. I am being patient, but I can be frustrated too.

When they adjust the game to fix the parry, will it cause a bunch of new smaller bugs that they have to fix?

I appreciate their efforts, I want the game fixed too, but there’s a larger issue at hand. I am being patient, but I can be frustrated too.
    Who knows if it will cause more bugs? It’s a possibility sure. But I’m not sure how that’s relevant to whether they should fix Mr Negative in the meantime.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Sure, but Kabam doesn't have one person washing the dishes. They have multiple, all who work on different aspects. Some are washing the most stubborn of dishes, others are washing the less dirty dishes, some are washing the glassware, some are washing the cutlery and utensils.

Because one smaller fix is being worked on, doesn't mean that there aren't a dozen others working on the major issues.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

ah ok yea seems it only works on a few champs consistently :|