**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

192k looking for a good alli

Have 2 5/50 4*’s and all together like 32-35 4*’s with a full AW defense and amazing main attack team lmk

Comments

• Options
    wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Hi 4.4 mil doing map 4 and 5 rwwp tag wiredavis on line wiremudavis ig. Add me if interested
  • Options
    Erice_tm89 wrote: »
    Have 2 5/50 4*’s and all together like 32-35 4*’s with a full AW defense and amazing main attack team lmk

Add me in game or line opethian666
  • Options
    Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    7.3 mil ally if interested pm me Line id rob6475
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    5.7mil alliance
    Weekly SA
    Map 3 no donations
    Minimum participation on events required
  • Options
    GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    What are you looking for? I’m recruiting. Check out Stark Tower (tag: !ST!) and hmu if interested.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    5 mil alliance with weekly SA when full. Looking to fill back up after getting rid of inactives, map 3 only with map 4 a possibility in the near future. No donations needed. IGN and Line ID: MegaSkater67
  • Options
    SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    We're a very active, rapidly climbing alliance looking for a great addition with Map 4/5 experience to replace a poor communicator. Would love to chat about having you join our fun & lively group to advance together.

AQ/AW focus (running 44433 right now, but adding more 4 each week and 5 ASAP). Hit SA easily every week (better rewards than the hoarders), and final milestones on nearly all events (except perfect series at the moment).

We use Discord app to coordinate. If interested add me in game (SWGOH Mos Def), on Discord (mosdef1981#0118), or on Line (mosdef1981).

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Would love to have you in our alliance. We are running maps 4 and 5. Friend me, same name in game and I will send invite
  • Options
    CappyCappy Posts: 132
    Look me up cappyismyhomie

we are running 55333, we crush events and SA every week, come grow with us :)

We use GroupMe for communication :)
  • Options
    Do you have line. If so add me nvrcmecomin1