**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Season 9

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Does anyone have any insight into when AQ season 9 may come?

AQ Season 7 with Doom as the boss started on March 22, 2020.

AQ Season 8 with Apocalypse started on December 3rd, 2020.

So season 7 ran for roughly 9 months.

Season 8 has been running for a bit over 10 months now, with no announcements indicating anything about season 9 on the horizon.

Any thoughts on what the theme may be?

With the recent addition of Peni Parker and Spidey 2099, and an update to Miles Morales, I'm expecting a spider theme with Peni as the boss, and rotating other spiders as the mini bosses.

With rumors of Knull swirling around though, I could also see a symbiote theme with Knull as the boss and rotating symbiotes as the mini bosses.

Whatever it is, I hope it comes soon. This season is getting pretty long in the tooth.

Comments

• Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    If I had to take a guess, I'm assuming the new season of AQ will be when they introduce Map 8.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I think it will come after the game engine and mcoc code are working nicely together.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Shhh... It's going good now.

Honestly every new season brings a glory store update. The game is way past the point where TB players should be confined to a single 5% crystal at a bonkers price.

Also, it’s ridiculous that a TB player pays the same price for t5b that a guy who just hit uncollected does.