**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some help with this guy

Variant 7.2.2
Trying to make a clean run but having problems with mephisto.
Can only use tech or skill.
Non heroes do 95% less damage but will take one in if a synergy helps.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    MkkalMkkal Posts: 37
    I just did it the other day, I used my R3 guardian but you can use anyone as long as you wait out the Aura, you will be fine.
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    Blade With GR Synergy Or Maybe Night Thrasher Has Incinerate Immunity.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used blade with stark and gr for him.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I did it with starky.

• Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I used warlock and just waited out the aura like others said. Really useful champ here since he can reverse mephisto’s power gain.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Hmm yeah I forgot about night thrasher, and maybe warlock but mephisto is so aggressive it's hard to wait out the aura. Also some mentioned ghost rider synergy but you can only bring skill and tech so that wouldn't work.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Ok so night thrasher did nothing, he couldn't outdamage the regen with the -50% for skill champs. So warlock was the way to go here, thanks for the responses.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Out of curiosity did you try aegon? Being arc overload with an aegon, havok and luke cage before him you can ramp up pretty high before you even get to mep. Just hit like a truck to muscle through.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    flygamer said:

Hmm yeah I forgot about night thrasher, and maybe warlock but mephisto is so aggressive it's hard to wait out the aura. Also some mentioned ghost rider synergy but you can only bring skill and tech so that wouldn't work.

Blade+starky. You wouldn’t need gr for the synergy. Mephisto is a dimensional being. Blade makes the fight super easy, even if you don’t have Starky. You have to do that fight twice 😉