**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s better for mid-Act 6 Cav development?

gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who’s better for mid-Act 6 Cav development? 33 votes

5* r5 Warlock
66%
MasterduxMalreck04QacobEtjamaSarvanga1_Skillful_starDarkDuelistDemi_GodJay69Ken1378ChikelChiliDogHoitadoTheBair123Will3808BuggyDClownShannokchaos12996Nalak8Draconic_12Captain_Montica 22 votes
5* r5 CAIW
33%
LordSmasherwalkerdogSwarmOfRavensSkyLord7000ScrubhanChaosMax1012Yodabolt21Cap45RaviDaviDEVILPOOLOddkinsons7 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    5* r5 Warlock
    depends. do you have a triple immune already. are either awakened? if so, what sig? i'd say beardo is better all around, but he really does need high sig
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Are either awakened?
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    You should rank both as soon as possible. If awakened, capiw probably first. Otherwise, warlock first.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    5* r5 Warlock
    Warlock is a God for act 6 almost everywhere. Easy decision for me
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    5* r5 Warlock
    I'm in 7.1 and I never bothered ranking CapIW despite him being awakened and having sigs. Right now it's a fun game to see how far I can get without needing him.
    I'm yet to see a node where I either need him or it will get costly. I don't have Ghost or Quake either.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    5* r5 CAIW
    Cap is the better champ and has been my mvp every where is act 6 completion and cav eq. If his sig is under 100, I would recommend warlock
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    5* r5 CAIW
    I ranked up CAIW unawakened in quite a similar situation as you and don’t regret it. Warlock was sufficient at r4 for a while when i was clearing act 6. If you haven’t done any variants however, maybe do warlock to get the resources back to r5 beardo. They are both so good for act 6
    5* r5 CAIW
    Also sig doesn’t matter. Sigs are much more achievable nowadays.
    5* r5 CAIW

depends. do you have a triple immune already. are either awakened? if so, what sig? i'd say beardo is better all around, but he really does need high sig

High sig is so good that people think it’s a necessity, but it’s not. It adds his debuffs and purify but he already has a good kit and great damage without it.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    5* r5 Warlock
    If you are planning to get cav I suggest warlock first , He's best option to 6.1.5 crossbones
    If you are cav you can go both
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5* r5 Warlock
    Both are beasts. I prefer warlock because of the flexibility in the team which is a little downside for cap.