**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the champions we vote for be better than the champions we don't? (Herc and Guilly talk)

I would love to see Guillotine be really good.

We (the Community) voted for Hercules and we got an amazing champion added to the contest.
And now, the Community has voted for Guillotine for a buff, so i would love to see some justice for her.

I don't want her (Although I won't complain) to be as good as Hercules, but I feel as the champions WE choose, should be buffed better than the ones we don't choose.

I'm not posting this because I have her as an sig 200 6-Star, I think she's the only mystic i have no star version of, so this is me just being openly honest about what I think.

Let me know what you think! - Should the champions WE choose, have better damage and utility than champions that get added without our knowledge?

Comments

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Id rather ALL champs be good whether we vote for them or not.

That's fair enough, most people would want that.

But that isn't the question.

I asked, Should they be BETTER.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Id rather ALL champs be good whether we vote for them or not.

That's fair enough, most people would want that.

But that isn't the question.

I asked, Should they be BETTER.
    Oh I understand that, but the question shouldn't even need to come up if they make everyone good the first time.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If they want to know which champ we will vote for in order to make them powerful like Herc, then they can put every champ on a ballot and when the results are in they can start at the top and work their way down.

As far as the quality, there’s no consistency there. As long as they’re usable and dependable I will be happy with the buff.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Yes. Tis a game, if we vote for a champ and they're good: mission accomplished. We still get a few bangers a year that aren't voted in.