**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ÆGON vs Hercules

NycromancyNycromancy Posts: 353 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who do y’all think is better in general? Both sig 200

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Cannot compare. Both add very solid value to a roster. Only thing you should compare is who to rank up first based on progression level. Although you cannot go wrong with either, one might prove to be more useful based on where you are in the game.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I don't have a 5 or 6* Herc so take this with a grain of salt, but I would guess that Herc is better for shorter content and Aegon for longer. I doubt that a fully ramped-up Herc can compete with a fully ramped-up Aegon, but an unramped Herc definitely beats an unramped Aegon and has a much faster ramp-up than Aegon does.

One of the things that has always annoyed me with Aegon is that you don't really have access to anything from the get-go with him. You can shrug off debuffs reliably...eventually. You can gain true strike reliably...eventually. You can be a god...eventually. He just starts at a crappy place and then slowly build from there, and I've never really gotten along with that playstyle. I find him so difficult to take into a hard fight immediately because he just doesn't have the utility to handle it until he's reached X amount of hits.

Herc doesn't seem to have that problem, at least not to the same extent.

I would personally go with Herc because I feel like his playstyle fits me better as a player, but if you can go either way in that department then I think it really depends on what type of content you're out to beat. Herc is probably the better one for the majority of content (especially since Act 7 lanes have been fairly short) but Aegon will most likely beat his butt in stuff like the Abyss.