**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is The Hood all over again... [Guillotine "buff"]

13»

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'm not too impressed by the overall buff, cause as so many others have pointed out, it sounds as though more was taken away than what was given.

That said, I am looking forward to trying her out with Purgatory to get those crit bleeds!
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Also posted this question in another thread:

I really liked OG Guillotine before the buff. Have a duped 6* and ranked 2 her way before they announced the buff.

Than I made the horrible mistake by R3 her as I already liked her and I imagined it would be only better, because it is a buff, right.. but after reading the spotlight I have found out that the main reasons why I liked her (pre-buff) are as good as gone after the buff goes live..

Don’t need the rank up recourses back, that’s the risk I took by taking her to R3 just because I already liked her before the buff and the life steal + killer sp3 wouldnt be taken away! Well I was wrong.. haha

However, because of the life steal sig ability I gave her around 70/80 sig stones. Do you guys think there is any possibility of getting at least the sig stones back? I gave it to her because of the life steal, as this will be standard in her kit right now I feel like it has been a waste of sig stones i gave her a few months ago..

anyone experience with a situation like this?

Thanks!

I really feel for you man. I would ask support. The mods here are covering their eyes with their hands and refusing to speak. The buff nerfs her sig and makes it useless, i would ask for them back.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Omedenn said:

Also posted this question in another thread:

I really liked OG Guillotine before the buff. Have a duped 6* and ranked 2 her way before they announced the buff.

Than I made the horrible mistake by R3 her as I already liked her and I imagined it would be only better, because it is a buff, right.. but after reading the spotlight I have found out that the main reasons why I liked her (pre-buff) are as good as gone after the buff goes live..

Don’t need the rank up recourses back, that’s the risk I took by taking her to R3 just because I already liked her before the buff and the life steal + killer sp3 wouldnt be taken away! Well I was wrong.. haha

However, because of the life steal sig ability I gave her around 70/80 sig stones. Do you guys think there is any possibility of getting at least the sig stones back? I gave it to her because of the life steal, as this will be standard in her kit right now I feel like it has been a waste of sig stones i gave her a few months ago..

anyone experience with a situation like this?

Thanks!

That's unfortunate. Never invest important resources on a buffed champion until the release of the spotlight.
  • Options
  • Options
    jackal83jackal83 Posts: 65
    Here's the current gameplay.
    What do you think of the latest reworked Guillotine from current release v32.3?
    https://youtu.be/KR0cltjbz_Q
  • Options
    jackal83 said:

Here's the current gameplay.
    What do you think of the latest reworked Guillotine from current release v32.3?
    https://youtu.be/KR0cltjbz_Q

I have a 6*, but like, what's the point? KT1 covered it and said meh, RichTheMan is dissapointed and many other YouTubers. She was bad on paper, there was a slim chance I could have been wrong. It's even worse than I thought. We just got a generic parry-heavy champion with occassionally a SP1. It's boring.
  • Options
    Kojak7421Kojak7421 Posts: 3
    I loved guillotine before her buff. Had an r5 5* sig 200 and loved her life steal ability and massive damage from s3 based on soul count with there being no limit for it. Now im a little disappointed with how it is after the buff went live. Even took the 6* to r2 in hopes it was going to be a great buff. Id even be fine if they took the buff back
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    The unblockable special attacks when in unshackled mode not working properly?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Omedenn said:

The unblockable special attacks when in unshackled mode not working properly?

Apparently, the interaction is flawed where the Unshackled effect of the special attack removes the souls necessary to trigger Unblockable.

Or so I read once.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Curious what’s about to happen with Guillotine.

Hope for some information soon, waste of sig stones and other recourses. She was such a cool champ before. Really gave her a chance, but she is not making it on my team anymore.

Not in AQ, not in EQ, not in AW.. sad. 6* R3
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Curious what’s about to happen with Guillotine.

Hope for some information soon, waste of sig stones and other recourses. She was such a cool champ before. Really gave her a chance, but she is not making it on my team anymore.

Not in AQ, not in EQ, not in AW.. sad. 6* R3

It is what it is.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Honestly if she's just being left as is rdts are in order for those of us who liked and ranked her before. Would be great to hear something official from kabam but at this point doesn't seem likely.