**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Potions And Boost As Compensation Rewards

Why Kabaam keep on giving the same set of AW potions and boost as compensation rewards. I am unable to use all these boost and many of them are in my overflow expiring.
Please give us meaningful compensation as 5,6* shards.

Comments

• Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Odachi said:

Or just normal revives and potions, i cant tell you the amount of units ive spent on parry and lag issues during 7.2 exploration, its horrible. But eh, ive stopped complaining, if this goes on for another month without the appropriate compensation that a lot of players need then i'll simply leave this game, very simply.

100% this, these compensation packs we've been give are to encourage us to do normal AQ and AW because they acknowledge their game isn't working as it should. So, we are just supposed to not do any story mode or abyss etc? What about players who get wiped in cav event quest because they miss a combo? Can hardly say its because of the unit values, those are huge AW pots and they cost a ton of units to buy.
    Well normal questing is a choice, typically most people are in alliances and they make requirements to run aq/aw. So they are taking some of that stress away by giving us aw/aq assistance.

If they gave me revives for normal questing they’d go into overflow as well and nothing to use them on. So there are two sides to the coin here.
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Once a week they are giving these rewards as AW assistance. Howewer , the problem is when they start giving same rewards as compensation. Majority of players don't play Map6,7 where these rewards can put into use.

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Or just normal revives and potions, i cant tell you the amount of units ive spent on parry and lag issues during 7.2 exploration, its horrible. But eh, ive stopped complaining, if this goes on for another month without the appropriate compensation that a lot of players need then i'll simply leave this game, very simply.

100% this, these compensation packs we've been give are to encourage us to do normal AQ and AW because they acknowledge their game isn't working as it should. So, we are just supposed to not do any story mode or abyss etc? What about players who get wiped in cav event quest because they miss a combo? Can hardly say its because of the unit values, those are huge AW pots and they cost a ton of units to buy.
    Well normal questing is a choice, typically most people are in alliances and they make requirements to run aq/aw. So they are taking some of that stress away by giving us aw/aq assistance.

If they gave me revives for normal questing they’d go into overflow as well and nothing to use them on. So there are two sides to the coin here.
    Mate 2 sides of the coin? We have had almost 7 continuous compensation for aw and aq iirc and not a single compensation for general questing. There is no two sides of the coin, kabam likes to only look at one, the aw and aq side, and the forget that the other side exists.
    "Normal questing is a choice" BRO there are PLENTY of players out there that dont play alliance game modes but there is NO player out there that doesnt play the story game mode. Literally no one.
    So what about us? Should we just leave and quit mcoc because were not "supposed" to play normal story content since this parry and dex bug has been haunting the gameplay for over 2 months now? Really?
    You're talking about normal revives going into overflow for you, and I've had aw and aq revives and pots go into my overflow and expire for over a MONTH now. So what exactly are you trying to bring up here?
    Lmao you’re too ignorant to see both sides. The two sides of the coin = aw/aq revives expiring for some and normal questing revives expiring for others. Don’t be that guy, I was merely saying you’re only talking from your side. Kabam said “don’t do hard content”, you are making the choice to do content that might require revives/pots anyways. #WhoHurtYouInURlife
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Kaks0053 said:

Once a week they are giving these rewards as AW assistance. Howewer , the problem is when they start giving same rewards as compensation. Majority of players don't play Map6,7 where these rewards can put into use.

These rewards aren't being put to use in maps 6 or 7 for most people either. I'm sure there are a few people who are using them but for the most part they are useless for map 6 and 7 players as well.

I never said they shouldn’t give us normal questing revives. But you can’t demand something that they said you shouldn’t do.

I barely used revives on the champion challenge, so the last big content was SOP finale which I 100% both.

I’ll take all “assistance” but I won’t make demands. I’m happy with everything coming in.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Mate 2 sides of the coin? We have had almost 7 continuous compensation for aw and aq iirc and not a single compensation for general questing. There is no two sides of the coin, kabam likes to only look at one, the aw and aq side, and the forget that the other side exists.
    "Normal questing is a choice" BRO there are PLENTY of players out there that dont play alliance game modes but there is NO player out there that doesnt play the story game mode. Literally no one.
    So what about us? Should we just leave and quit mcoc because were not "supposed" to play normal story content since this parry and dex bug has been haunting the gameplay for over 2 months now? Really?
    You're talking about normal revives going into overflow for you, and I've had aw and aq revives and pots go into my overflow and expire for over a MONTH now. So what exactly are you trying to bring up here?
    Lmao you’re too ignorant to see both sides. The two sides of the coin = aw/aq revives expiring for some and normal questing revives expiring for others. Don’t be that guy, I was merely saying you’re only talking from your side. Kabam said “don’t do hard content”, you are making the choice to do content that might require revives/pots anyways. #WhoHurtYouInURlife
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Too ignorant to see both sides? What? You cannot possibly comprehend the amount of players having aw and aq compensation in overflow vs players having normal pots and revives in overflow, and please explain how some players according to you have normal revives and pots in their overflow if there hasn't been any compensation regarding that for over a month now? Please, make it make sense.

And "you are making the choice of doing hard content", i swear this statement is so baseless that i cant even try and reply to it with some sensible argument.
    You're telling the players of a game to stop playing the biggest and most important game mode in the entire game for over two months? What is this, a joke? So what do you reckon i should do for 2 months then? Grind arenas?
    Just because kabam is too stubborn to give out normal questing revives and pots, i should leave mcoc?
    If thats so then it has to be the stupidest reason someone stops playing a game.

And please, stop thinking that you're entitled to give out your opinions on things that dont affect you, just like you said above imma say it to you in the same way: if you get free normal questing revives and pots:-
    "Then dont use them and let them expire, it doesnt matter its free at this point"
    And please, that hashtag exceeds the cringecap of the forums so refrain from using it.
    You just run your mouth without seeing everything. I never said they shouldn’t give normal revives. I said I can see their side why they haven’t. You’re way too wound up to have any decent conversation, definitely don’t come to the forums to spew your disconnected thoughts.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Odachi said:

Too ignorant to see both sides? What? You cannot possibly comprehend the amount of players having aw and aq compensation in overflow vs players having normal pots and revives in overflow, and please explain how some players according to you have normal revives and pots in their overflow if there hasn't been any compensation regarding that for over a month now? Please, make it make sense.

And "you are making the choice of doing hard content", i swear this statement is so baseless that i cant even try and reply to it with some sensible argument.
    You're telling the players of a game to stop playing the biggest and most important game mode in the entire game for over two months? What is this, a joke? So what do you reckon i should do for 2 months then? Grind arenas?
    Just because kabam is too stubborn to give out normal questing revives and pots, i should leave mcoc?
    If thats so then it has to be the stupidest reason someone stops playing a game.

And please, stop thinking that you're entitled to give out your opinions on things that dont affect you, just like you said above imma say it to you in the same way: if you get free normal questing revives and pots:-
    "Then dont use them and let them expire, it doesnt matter its free at this point"
    And please, that hashtag exceeds the cringecap of the forums so refrain from using it.
    You just run your mouth without seeing everything. I never said they shouldn’t give normal revives. I said I can see their side why they haven’t. You’re way too wound up to have any decent conversation, definitely don’t come to the forums to spew your disconnected thoughts.
    Ok, let me get this straight. You said that i should stop doing "hard content", why? Your answer (most probably): because of the parry dex and lag issues.
    Ok, my point is, i can refrain from doing "hard content" for a week, 2 weeks or even a month. Its been over 2 months and there is no sign of the game being fixed. So according to you, if somebody plays this game for only the story content and the variant content then they should basically retire from this game. I didnt ruin the state of the game, kabam did, i dont ask for revives and health pots when i accidentaly lose in a fight due to skill issue, but when its clearly kabam's fault then they should be responsible for the items spent too.
    I wouldnt complain if they made the side quest fun but they ended up ruining that too.
    And i apologize if i came at you disrespectful, i had no means to do so.
    Okay let’s back this up because it obviously spiralled the wrong way I didn’t intend. You should do whatever content you want. I’m happy taking any kind of assistance packages. That’s all.