**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's New Special Objectives Do Not Appear

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

i've restarted the app several times.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You have to finish the previous ones.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

what previous ones?

what previous ones?
    It's showing that you haven't completed previous weeks.
    oh wait ... you mean i have to complete the Dream Team one has to be completed??

what previous ones?
    It's showing that you haven't completed previous weeks.
    that's everybody lol well the majority. plenty of folks haven't completed them yet still got the new objectives. i'll check to see if it's the Dream Team one.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

oh wait ... you mean i have to complete the Dream Team one has to be completed??

Complet the quest that you already have..then u will get new one..so simple

Yes, you need to complete all 3 previous weeks in whatever one you're going for. Then restart the game, and Week 4 will appear.

Yes, you need to complete all 3 previous weeks in whatever one you're going for. Then restart the game, and Week 4 will appear.
    gotcha thanks mate! i didn't even look at it by progression before you just said this LOL ... appreciate it my friend. well i'm not doing the Act 6 stuff so there's that lol
    All good. Glad to help. Remember you only need to do all 4 in one Difficulty to gain access to next month.

All good. Glad to help. Remember you only need to do all 4 in one Difficulty to gain access to next month.

roger .. i've done that.
    *All 4 Weeks of Objectives that is.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★

*All 4 Weeks of Objectives that is.

Yep, not going to get the October goodies if you stop now.