**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

6* rank 3

Brad366Brad366 Posts: 71
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was planning on taking my unduped 6* CAIW to rank 3, but yesterday I opened two 6* crystals and both of them were thing (it was crazy). Who should I prioritize with my tier 5 class catalyst?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    CapIW at rank 3 isn't better than a 5* at rank 5 especially since yours is unawakened. Thing on the other hand is significantly better as a 6* than he is as a 5* because of adrenaline healing. Adrenaline means you don't need all 4 team slots other than thing to do his insane champion synergy cheese. You only need champion and heimdal on your team which makes using thing at his full potential much more viable. His utility is still very very relevent with lot's of immunities, lots of resistance both physical and energy plus we saw how valuable his awakened ability can be in this month's shang chi quest.

Thing's main weakness was always his damage without synergies so having him at a higher rank will always be a good thing. The choice for me is pretty clear
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 71
    Thanks that is helpful. I have never had a high rated thing, so I wasn't sure who I liked better. I know thing is used a lot as an AW defender, so worst case I could use him for that.