**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 300 units spent πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    Well allow me the honor of being the first to congratulate you on the forums. That’s some amazing luck.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021

In your honor I bought another one. Awakened the Kitty Pryde I pulled earlier!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DO IT
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Double awaken your psylocke

seconded
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kt9561 said:

Punch it chewy
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67 β˜…
    Wait!!! She’s way too OP broken in the current meta.
    If they nerf kitty - which I’d reckon is pretty likely, you may regret losing the gem.
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67 β˜…
    TRONG94 said:

Wait!!! She’s way too OP broken in the current meta.
    If they nerf kitty - which I’d reckon is pretty likely, you may regret losing the gem.

Even if that scenario happens, Kabam will surely refund players any resource theyve spent on her. So no worry, enjoy her asap.
    I support your optimism, and very much hope it’s true.
    But if the nerf is to the meta ( ie. global cowardice nodes on all high end content) rather than to the specific character, then she becomes way less valuable and you wouldn’t get compensation, as they moved the meta not the champ. Then you end up with a meh champ and not so broken OP tier.
    They did it with Quake and true focus (although it’s now getting taken away again, as the game thinks a solid 2 seconds ahead and clearly kabam plan as well as a brain deficient goldfish).

Just go into it eyes open.
    Do what you want and enjoy the game for sure, but just be aware kabam might do some unwelcome tinkering.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As long as they don't start spamming cowardice nodes everywhere (sadly a possibility), she's still possibly my top pick for a mutant AG as a suicide user. Even if they scale back TF to just affect Quake and Ghost, which would effectively fix the Kitty problem.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!

Also, you’re telling me you had a 6* Mutant AG and just now pulled your 5th 6* Mutant character? Lol I have like 20 Mutants and have not yet gotten a single 6* AG. Ahh well, guess I’ll eventually 100% Act 6…
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats!

Also, you’re telling me you had a 6* Mutant AG and just now pulled your 5th 6* Mutant character? Lol I have like 20 Mutants and have not yet gotten a single 6* AG. Ahh well, guess I’ll eventually 100% Act 6…

Not only that, he has 5 6* mutant champs and one is an awakened Namor and another an awakened Psylocke. 2 out of 5 champs awakened and a mutant gem.
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A Very nice pull though OP! I'm sure you'll have major fun with her. She looks incredible.
  • Options
    Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26 β˜…
    Dart1981 said:

Congrats!

Not only that, he has 5 6* mutant champs and one is an awakened Namor and another an awakened Psylocke. 2 out of 5 champs awakened and a mutant gem.
    Namor was my first ever 6* and I got gem from abyss initial run but since I couldn't put too many sigs on him , I didn't use ag, later awakened namor from 6* crystal , got few sigs from sop so r3ed him .

Will surely awaken kitty and r2 her for time being
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The question is though, how many "other" 300 units you had to spend for THESE 300 units to give you Kitty?
  • Options
    Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26 β˜…
    It was the only one crystal I purchased
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33 β˜…
    Show us her awesomeness at act 7 pls... is there "True Focus" on act 7 btw?